• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Great game, best game in weeks. The most encouraging thing so far this year is how the coaching staff continues to tweak the lineup despite their record.

Pikma

Banned
Can't win in Trump's America either.

But I guess no one really does.
You're wrong, it is possible for a couple of people to win in Trump's America

Here's an example

Anthony Scaramucci, a hedge-fund manager who has somehow secured a position as a key Trump economic adviser despite being a member of the global financial elite Trump has vowed to crush, tells the Financial Times that Trump will eliminate a rule requiring financial advisers to follow their clients’ best interests. The rule came about in response to a long-standing practice, exposed most blatantly in the wake of the housing crash, by which advisers would dump products onto their clients in order to get them off their own firm’s balance sheet. The Obama rule requires financial advisers to follow their clients’ fiduciary interest.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win!

sPLCX65.gif

Red_Man

If Danault can stay in that 3rd C spot over Desharnais, that's a huge bonus for this team, what a game from him.

Red_Man

First caller on Montreal radio says Patches is floating and wonders "what they could get for him in a package"

Now I know what Solo's voice sounds like

Edit : follows it up by saying he would like to trade Patches for Anders Lee :lol :lol I'm dying

imBask

Banned
if anything, Galchenyuk is the one getting traded for stealing his empty net goal tonight

respect the hierarchy you little shit

Red_Man

AGally & Radulov have a legit bromance going on, they're hanging out together all the time. If Radulov can keep up this play, sign him to a 3 year contract and profit.

Red_Man

Out of our next 9 games, only the Hawks are a good playoff bet, Habs have had some generally easy competition so far, bonus to playing in the East I suppose.

Socreges

Banned
Just spoke to a friend whose (Latina) sister voted for Trump because she was told Clinton was going to raise taxes on her church.

It's the little things. The little things that resonate the most and pervade through communities like a virus.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
29 other GMs have to authorize this right? Don't see it happening.

well... there's 3 ways

either come in and get approval from 29 GMs (I think devils retain his rights)
stop playing for a season (impossible at this point)
wait until 2018-19 season which would not require approval

I honestly don't foresee anyone turning him down, tbh. He'd have been gone for 4 years at that point.

Top Bottom