• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For ZombieJames:

Cw9Qz5JXgAAMNOz.jpg:large

isn't kovalchuk bad now
Probs why he wants to come back

Socreges

Banned
Trump tweeting that the media caused the protests 😑

It's just all so fucking surreal. This guy is now the President-Elect and he's still saying this garbage because...why? Is he going to tweet this narrative for the next 4 years?

Pikma

Banned
I went out tonight/last night, got drunk as fuck and had a lot of fun, just what I needed, everything was fine until a friend's boyfriend tried to hit on me.

The guy kept insisting and insisting until I decided to leave

My friend was too fucking drunk to notice so now I feel obligated to let him know what happened.
I mean, it's no big deal, I didn't get mad or anything, it was just uncomfortable, but I still feel like he has to know.

Trump tweeting that the media caused the protests 😑

It's just all so fucking surreal. This guy is now the President-Elect and he's still saying this garbage because...why? Is he going to tweet this narrative for the next 4 years?

Oh just wait until it's coming from the @POTUS handle.

PillarEN

I went out tonight/last night, got drunk as fuck and had a lot of fun, just what I needed, everything was fine until a friend's boyfriend tried to hit on me.

The guy kept insisting and insisting until I decided to leave

My friend was too fucking drunk to notice so now I feel obligated to let him know what happened.
I mean, it's no big deal, I didn't get mad or anything, it was just uncomfortable, but I still feel like he has to know.

Violent drunks are weird. Throws me off and I feel unsure of them even if they are sober.

Just spoke to a friend whose (Latina) sister voted for Trump because she was told Clinton was going to raise taxes on her church.

It's the little things. The little things that resonate the most and pervade through communities like a virus.

Raise taxes huh? You cannot raise that which does not exist. This is funny.

imBask

Banned
How come in 2016 we don't have modified avocados that stay perfect for for more that 20 minutes? Planning my avocados consumption 5 days ahead is ridiculous, make avocados great again please

The Coyotes have 10 points, tied for last in the league with Col-lol-rado and Caro-lol-lina.

What are you doing, Avs & Canes? You are better than this.

Only the Coyotes should be this terrible.

The end of NAFTA means that we will no longer be saddled with those small, watery Mexican avocados.

California avocado farmers voted trump confirmed.

Calamari41

41 > 38
How come in 2016 we don't have modified avocados that stay perfect for for more that 20 minutes? Planning my avocados consumption 5 days ahead is ridiculous, make avocados great again please

The best is when you have a ton of avocados and you realize they don't have much time left, so you have to eat them all at once even though you're not hungry.

imBask

Banned
The best is when you have a ton of avocados and you realize they don't have much time left, so you have to eat them all at once even though you're not hungry.

I go to the grocery store pretty much every day because i'm not a fan of planning food ahead of time, so avocados are pretty much out of my diet. I love them but they're not made for my lifestyle, so clearly THEY are doing something wrong, not me, nuh huh

Also, weekly "out of context join the Discord" post :
TNA9kFQ.png

Think we have the front runner for 2nd place in the Vezina race so far:

Aaron Sickman‏ @asickman19

#mnwild goaltender Devan Dubnyk has stopped 186 of 191 shots faced in his last 6 starts: 4-2-0 with 0.84 GAA, .974 SV% and 3 SO in that span

I can't believe Howard is saving our bacon right now and outplaying Mrazek, after pre-season and last year, I figured he would be letting in 10 goals a game.

zroid

Banned
I can't believe they chose fucking Ben Smith over Seth Griffith

this organization has been testing my patience lately

Top Bottom