• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
haha sweet jesus this game isn't going to end well

What happened

Marner gives him an amazing pass to for a very very good scoring chance

shoots it right into philly players skate... proceeds to trip him because he's dumb... then philly scores on PP in first 5 seconds

Meesh

So I've been working outta town for like 5 months and I've been completely hockey anorexic the entire time! What I need to know is Wtf is up with my Canucks, do they stand a snowballs chance? How's the new talent they've aquire? And, should I just give up on them lol!

So I've been working outta town for like 5 months and I've been completely hockey anorexic the entire time! What I need to know is Wtf is up with my Canucks, do they stand a snowballs chance? How's the new talent they've aquire? And, should I just give up on them lol!

The Canucks are weird right now

Nikolai11

Neo Member
Weird in a "I'd probably hit that piece of strange", or weird in a one legged stripper kinda way?

...I think they should part with the Sedins though....

A couple of injuries have already dragged them to the bottom of the standings because they have no depth on their roster and they have the worst offense in the league. The good news, ownership/management might finally recognize a rebuild is necessary.

And the Sedins will retire as Canucks

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
you know through this entire blender of lineups, it's hard to not suggest that marner is not just the leafs best rookie... but their best player.

yyzjohn

Banned
Love how Babcock tries mixing up lines except he'll never take Hyman away from Matthews, cause you know, Hyman is a superstar.

zroid

Banned
Love how Babcock tries mixing up lines except he'll never take Hyman away from Matthews, cause you know, Hyman is a superstar.

Hyman reminds me of Grabner

great hustle, can grind for pucks, not a great passer, has no finish whatsoever

the 2015-16 version of Grabner that is, not the one who has 7 goals and a hat trick

Top Bottom