• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

daycru

Have been flirting with hockey fandom the past couple of years, our ECHL team is always a fun night out. Have been watching random games on NBCSN, but have no hockey allegiance. Reds and Bengals fan. Red Wings would make me feel like a bandwagoner, but the Blue Jackets have zero history, nor do I have any connection to Columbus. I'm an hour from Detroit though, so it'd be really easy to go to games.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Have been flirting with hockey fandom the past couple of years, our ECHL team is always a fun night out. Have been watching random games on NBCSN, but have no hockey allegiance. Reds and Bengals fan. Red Wings would make me feel like a bandwagoner, but the Blue Jackets have zero history, nor do I have any connection to Columbus. I'm an hour from Detroit though, so it'd be really easy to go to games.

Just go with what feels right, man.

Rather be tied at 0 than down two or three so early. Start the second with a nice PP and maybe a goal and we are cooking!

Leafs start playing hockey in the 3rd though

Samyy

Well theres nothing wrong with being a Detroit fan now, just don't become a fan of some other team if or when Detroit starts to suck. Commit!

COLUMBUS MOTHERFUCKER

Welcome.

Curufinwe

Do you get any BlueJackets games on local TV? They're a pretty exciting team.

Alright guys here's the plan on the pp. We give the puck to Stastny, he shoots and while everyone wearing blue in the building is stunned that Stastny took a shot we have Mac get his first goal.

Alright guys here's the plan on the pp. We give the puck to Stastny, he shoots and while everyone wearing blue in the building is stunned that Stastny took a shot we have Mac get his first goal.

Yeah, but then Hockey's Future would be plagued by Leaf fans with Stastny proposals again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Oh no!

Oh noooo!

Mackinnon is going to get his first tonight. It always happens to the Leafs.

Always!

I'd go with the team that has the number one cop on the force.

Speaking of goaltenders, what the hell's with Mason? He's supposed to be disappointing me. I'm not sure what's going on.

Erat is only playing 6-9 mins a night? How does McPhee have a job still?

Oates is in charge of the lineups.

I wish he would put Laich at 3C and Erat at 2LW :/

But to answer your question:

uXXAeEy.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What I like about Bernier is he isn't a good guy like Reimer and allow teams a chance with rebounds.

edit: So close Kessel. :(

Top Bottom