• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Hartnell and Vinny out for the Flyers tonight, Smith sitting for Lashoff for the Wings. If Detroit doesn't win this game then I just don't know what I'll do. There's no excuse now.

I doubt the Wings will have any trouble with the Flyers with the way they've been playing lately.

Hartnell is no real miss, Vinny though... yeah. That's gonna hurt.

Wanna see how Raffl does, McGinn is a nice presence too.

Jay Feaster is one of the worst GMs ever and if your rose coloured glasses are too tinted to see that then you're a sad sack of delusion.

Baertschi/Monhan/Gaudreau on a PP in 3 years. UNFFFFF.

Our prospect pool is better than it has been in 15 years, we have money to spend and off to a great start. Suck my diiiiiiiiiiiick.

MacAttack

Bruins power play needs to come through here (double minor)...

Edit:Shit the bed during the first 2:00 min...

Double edit: Seidenberg takes a penalty to end that chance...

David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks 10m
Not sure if this is related to Thornton kerfuffle, but sign in OTT room advises players "Brent Burns wearing mic tonight."

IE If you Badmouth Skylanders that shit is gonna get out, and probably ruin your career.

Acid08

Banned
Not sure if this is related to Thornton kerfuffle, but sign in OTT room advises players "Brent Burns wearing mic tonight."

IE If you Badmouth Skylanders that shit is gonna get out, and probably ruin your career.
Our broadcast mics someone up every Saturday, it's mostly incredibly lame.

Burns might be entertaining though :lol

Cake Boss

Banned

Sweet, live Spezza giggles during commercial breaks.

Hartnell and Vinny out for the Flyers tonight, Smith sitting for Lashoff for the Wings. If Detroit doesn't win this game then I just don't know what I'll do. There's no excuse now.

Of course there is an excuse, they are old, slow, unmotivated, and suck right now.

Oh boy, the one person that I wanted to replace Smith was totally Lashoff, I mean what an upgrade there. /sarcasm

Where are all the Blue Jacket fans at?

Oh wait...

*crickets*

tumblr_mujt7pU88p1qzfcb0o3_r2_250.gif

Top Bottom