• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

You guys ever see a bush viper? They look like pokemans.

ikLrlNUgMEiqV.jpg

Samyy

Taking one for the team, a true pokébro.

My FC is 0989 - 1968 - 6445
edit:
Also I added you.

Added you back, already have Smiley and Kave I think

And everything about this game is dope so far. Walking around feels great now, graphics look great, battles look awesome and so far I've caught one of everything.

The one thing that threw me for a loop was the free
Torchic??
now im kinda thinking of trading away my starter...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

And everything about this game is dope so far. Walking around feels great now, graphics look great, battles look awesome and so far I've caught one of everything.

Torchic??

In regards to what you spoilered:

Yeah I saw that and ended up taking Chespin. So far I'm kinda please, also fucking Pikachu man! It says it's damn name now!

Torchic??

Don't tell me you got a fennekin.

Poor bastard.

#TeamFroake

#NoRegrets

#MotherfuckingDunsparceTime

Hunter S.

The Colorado Avalanche had never started a season with more than three consecutive victories since the franchise moved from Quebec to Denver in 1995. As they enter Saturday's game against the Washington Capitals, they're already 4-0-0, and a victory would match the 1994-95 Nordiques' franchise mark of five wins in a row at the start of a season.

It is so hard to believe they never started out so well as Avalanche. So many great teams from the mid 90s to the mid 00s.

Glorious opening night. AHL goalie but still a good booster getting all our too guys on the board. Flash, Hubey, Boyes, Barkov, Steeg all got one in. Barkov was a damn beast this game, his line was up against Crosby's all night and he comes out +3 with 3 pts. Kid was beast in every aspect on PK, PP, D and O zones. That 6th goal with the sick saucer to Boyes was a beauty. Kings tomm so hopefully we can pull back to .500 and carry the momentum.

RC

Banned
Sleeping at 11 and waking up at a reasonable time sure is great. Now I have the whole day to, um... do nothing.

Good morning all,

Bernier looks like the starter tonight.

I have missed the cat Leafs goalie starter report.

Yes, you're right. Burke in the past 3 weeks has totally sculpted this team via drafts and trades and has revamped them into a young, energetic, exciting team to watch.

Don't say dumb things.

Based Feaster.

Jay Feaster is one of the worst GMs ever and if your rose coloured glasses are too tinted to see that then you're a sad sack of delusion.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Fuck, the Marquez VS Bradley fight will happen during the third period of MTL VS Vancouver:(

Acid08

Banned
Going to the game tonight. Obviously really excited to see the Sharks but also stoked to see Karlsson play. I'll also take whatever opportunities I can to see Michalek play, still have a soft spot for that boyo.

Quick

Banned
Going to the game tonight. Obviously really excited to see the Sharks but also stroked to see Karlsson play. I'll also take whatever opportunities I can to see Michalek play, still have a soft spot for that boyo.

#jumbojoe4goals
#cocks
#emilyblunt

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Hartnell and Vinny out for the Flyers tonight, Smith sitting for Lashoff for the Wings. If Detroit doesn't win this game then I just don't know what I'll do. There's no excuse now.

Top Bottom