• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Fuck that looks bad, he doesn't even look like he knows where he is:(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Get these guys out of the game Jesus Christ. Neither of these guys should be in the NHL, this is so dumb.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Twice you saw him on the camera, looking completely lost. Not the Leafs guy's fault. I hope he is not going to be affected mentally:(

vilmer_

Wow that was one hell of a face plant, I can't remember the last time I've seen something like that in a fight. Parros is a tough man he'll be back. His brain will need a month long rest at least.

So much fucking irony here. Put in a rule to prevent guys from bonking their noggins on the ice, and a guy gets his shit wrecked in exactly that manner - with his helmet on! In the first game of the season!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
CBC dropping some truthbombs:

"someone died this way. if it happens in the NHL, fighting is gone." "why does it have to happen first"

For anyone that didn't see it, here's the gif of what happened. If you guys don't want it hotlinked, let me know and I'll edit.

http://i.minus.com/iYNvtz9odp32u.gif

EDIT: I'll just leave the link here instead of hotlinking it.

vilmer_

So much fucking irony here. Put in a rule to prevent guys from bonking their noggins on the ice, and a guy gets his shit wrecked in exactly that manner - with his helmet on! In the first game of the season!

The ice is much more dangerous than a fist, or a stick.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Why the fuck is Healy talking about death? Parros will be ok and back on the ice in no time.

Man it's great having hockey back. I've been focused on Football and the Seahawks, but how great it is to have hockey highlights on everyday, and to have a hockey game on the tv plenty of nights.

Also that new Scotiabank commercial made me chuckle.
KuGsj.gif

i6Is4JR8jE8z2.gif
zedge is gonna be masturbating tonight!

Top Bottom