• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I don't know guys, at the end it looked like he had his eyes wide open, as he had them all the way since the guys came to him. Looks like he wasn't there mentally:/

Chris R

Caps had tons of chances in a row just then, sucked the air out of the room while they were at it. Should have capitalized while they had the chance.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Mason Fucking Raymond. :lol

ibapq8CvZoQctr.gif

Chris R

Forgot about the free Center Ice trial for two weeks, I'll have to check out Hockeystreams after that. Bring on the Canadian ads!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs pretty obviously out of it after the Parros shit. Next game isn't until Saturday either =/

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"this is one of the reasons why the Leafs have been so good at holding leads in 3rd periods last season"

L-O-FUCKING-L

Red_Man

Desharnais has been fucking awful. Legit don't remember a single good play he's made this entire game.

This game sucks now. I wonder who comes in, I hope we see Bournival instead of White.
I would bet on Bournival.

Red_Man

If Price hadn't made some ridiculous saves the Leafs would have 6-7 goals right now. It's going to be like this until
Therrien and co realize Markov and Diaz are a fucking terrible pairing.

Top Bottom