• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My bet with a Sens fan coworker is looking pretty good so far. I said Bozak/JVR/Kessel would combine for at least 75 goals this year. 12 down, 63 to go!

Wow you really think Bozak can get to 5 goals?

PENALTY SHOT!

This may help your totals.

A good narrative to take away from this game that everybody can enjoy is the fact Kessel has brought in kids with cancer to specifically watch him beat cancer and do a hat trick AND Chiarelli is in the house, having played witness to Kessel doing a hat trick on a really good team (The Ducks, they're the really good team, they won 7 in a row up to this point. The Ducks.)

Samyy

A good narrative to take away from this game that everybody can enjoy is the fact Kessel has brought in kids with cancer to specifically watch him beat cancer and do a hat trick AND Chiarelli is in the house, having played witness to Kessel doing a hat trick on a really good team (The Ducks, they're the really good team, they won 7 in a row up to this point. The Ducks.)

Ahh thats a really good story, kids seeing that you can beat cancer and achieve your dreams :)

Damn you Ducks, you made us look bad in front of the hockey mecca of the world.

Now the Toronto media will think Fowler and Vatanen are bad. That Silfverberg was a bad trade and that Lindholm should be back in the AHL.

Razorskin

----- ------
preds have 7 shots through 2 periods.

im 6 shots in due to depression from watching this shit show.

How I felt watching the Preds on the weekend:

hmdDNXn.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Just want to say...

Watching leafs game on one side and browsing GAF on the other on the surface pro is fucking awesome

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
At least they were matching minors, I wouldn't have blamed White on that one though. Didn't like that hit on Gionta.

LOL Habs.

Top Bottom