• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

calder

Fastest possible shooutout loss (2-0?) incoming.

Very frustrating game in a lot of ways. Some good things, but a lot of frustration. :|

calder

Brutal. Amusingly thanks to my brothers on iMessage and twitter I knew what was going to happen 3 shooters ahead of what I was seeing on Center Ice so I knew to turn it off when Kane missed. :p

zedge

Seems fitting.

target-audience-actual-audience-games.jpg

Back from the game! First period was the worst Leafs hockey ever in the history of time. Then Kessel was all like NAW BITCH and single-handedly destroyed the Ducks while the Fleeced bros Gardiner and Lupul looked on.

Samyy

I think Cboat just hinted at 720p Cod and Titanfall on Xbox One being true ._.
He did it in a reply to Albert as well :lol

Razorskin

----- ------
I think Cboat just hinted at 720p Cod and Titanfall on Xbox One being true ._.
He did it in a reply to Albert as well :lol

Leave the console wars out of here, I don't need Heretic blabbering on about how 720p is more cinematic and 1080p feels like a soap opera.

Vman

Josh Harding leads NHL with 0.96 goals against average and is 2nd with .953 save percentage (minimum 4 games) #mnwild

#mnwild leads NHL with 21.2 shots allowed per game; #mnwild lead NHL with 5 5-on-5 goals allowed; Harding has allowed 1 5-on-5 goal in 8 gms

What a great story Harding is!

TUSR

Banned
This doesn't get said enough. Richardson and Santorelli are such great key pickups for the Canucks.

Screw next-gen, this looks amazing:

ibi4vYobCXzXOz.gif

Tell me when they make the sequel to SM64 and ill be interested in another game.
SMG3 would be okay too

Heretic

Some of the best games I've ever played are on handhelds. Games will look pretty. Big win for console warriors though. Brag away, fellas. I'll be over here playing games and watching TV on the same screen. Why? Cause I can :D

I called it quits as soon as I read a post calling this the "9/11 for Xbox fans".
I... *sigh*

Top Bottom