• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
KESSSSEEELLLLLLLLL

ibeWqYYIh8cwi7.gif

I'm done, that's seals it, this team is beyond terrible in every way. I not watching this filth for a while, these games aren't even entertaining at all. Give it a few weeks, but until then they aren't showing up to play, I ain't showing up to watch them.

And of course as said, Detroit can make any sucky team look like an all star team. Screw them. 2 wins, 2 losses, 4 wins, 4 losses, the same stupid thing as last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acid08

Banned
NEMO SHUTOUT

JUICY GOALS

Montreal couldn't get anything going that game. Those final few minutes were absolute domination from the Sharks.

Vlasic-Braun completely shut them down all game. Demers and Stuart had their best games of the season too.

pringles

I'm done, that's seals it, this team is beyond terrible in every way. I not watching this filth for a while, these games aren't even entertaining at all. Give it a few weeks, but until then they aren't showing up to play, I ain't showing up to watch them.

And of course as said, Detroit can make any sucky team look like an all star team. Screw them. 2 wins, 2 losses, 4 wins, 4 losses, the same stupid thing as last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You called it man.

Holy shit this team is playing terrible hockey. Honestly didn't think they could suck this much after the first 6 games where they overall played very solid despite some secondary scoring issues.

Our one hope is that Holland makes the moves necessary to bring up Nyquist and that he and Helm can spark this team, make things fall into place.

TUSR

Banned
yo who is Serena in pokemon?

I ended up adding everyone in one run and I cant match NHL-gaffers to their trainers names

Top Bottom