• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
bedd75ee8422e1c60905f2b10f847494.gif

Samyy

Devs scored twice in the last 2 minutes to win.

And thank god for that too, I think they still have a game on us.

He's not a useless player, the only thing Carlyle has to realize is don't play them together. Bozak would be fine as 2nd line center.

But then he'll weigh down Lupul :(
Honestly I might rather want to see:

Lupul - Bolland - Clarkson

as our second line.

Kulemin - Bozak - Raymond is a decent third line. Defensively responsible and have some good speed.

I'm done, that's seals it, this team is beyond terrible in every way. I not watching this filth for a while, these games aren't even entertaining at all. Give it a few weeks, but until then they aren't showing up to play, I ain't showing up to watch them.

And of course as said, Detroit can make any sucky team look like an all star team. Screw them. 2 wins, 2 losses, 4 wins, 4 losses, the same stupid thing as last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...is this real? Are you serious

as our second line.

Kulemin - Bozak - Raymond is a decent third line. Defensively responsible and have some good speed.

5 million dollars for a third line centre :lol :(

Bozak has played fairly well with Lupul in the past, so I don't see that as a downgrade to the 2nd line. And really, our 2nd and 3rd lines are pretty interchangeable, so it's not a huge deal if he gets demoted.

Our 4th is a bit crap - when we dress McLaren *and* Orr. I'd like Leivo or Ashton to get those games.

Samyy

Bozak has played fairly well with Lupul in the past, so I don't see that as a downgrade to the 2nd line. And really, our 2nd and 3rd lines are pretty interchangeable, so it's not a huge deal if he gets demoted.

Our 4th is a bit crap - when we dress McLaren *and* Orr. I'd like Leivo or Ashton to get those games.

Ashton sure, but Leivo is a decent offensive prospect, don't need to see him playing 5-6 minutes a night on the 4th line when he could be playing top six with the Marlies.

zedge

Great D there Flames... three players chasing the puck, don't worry about that guy all by himself in front of the net.. fffs

*edit

Good answer! Cammy!

Holtby yanked. He mad.

yyzjohn

Banned

as our second line.

Bozak wouldn't face the top lines if he wasn't playing with Kessel so he might look better.

yyzjohn

Banned

Normally the 4th line sucks but I have to admit that Orr wasn't totally useless tonight.

Normally the 4th line sucks but I have to admit that Orr wasn't totally useless tonight.

That's good to hear. I get the vibe that he wants to follow Domi's path from mouth-breather-fist-puncher to grinder-5/10-goal guy.

I only got a chance to see the 3rd tonight - and I'm not sure he got a single shift.

edit: Is it time yet for Vancouver fans to feel comfortable with Tortorella?

Samyy

That's good to hear. I get the vibe that he wants to follow Domi's path from mouth-breather-fist-puncher to grinder-5/10-goal guy.

I only got a chance to see the 3rd tonight - and I'm not sure he got a single shift.

edit: Is it time yet for Vancouver fans to feel comfortable with Tortorella?

The 4th line had some great shifts tbh.
They had some great pressure in the pens zone tonight.

Top Bottom