• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I swear Vrbata is the only guy on this team that actually wants to shoot the puck

Daniel just alone at the top of the circle, better pass it into the corner

UberTag

MINNESOTA 8 - COLORADO 0

Nice start to the season for the Wild.
Won't get any easier on the road against the Ducks... which, for some reason, you have to wait until Friday to play.

Chris R

PLEASE SCORE IN BOSTON

If we don't my dumbass little brother (who hopped on boston's dick back in 2011) won't let me hear the end of it :(

UberTag

PLEASE SCORE IN BOSTON

If we don't my dumbass little brother (who hopped on boston's dick back in 2011) won't let me hear the end of it :(
That's going to be an ANGRY Bruins squad that just got embarrassed at home by the Capitals. Have fun.

Not freaking out just yet, they played better. Though I agree get a fucking goal. The third and fourth line are absolute trash though. Can't make the playoffs with that.

Samyy

Crazy corsi's from Leaf game:

Leafs 2nd line of Lupul - Kadri - Clarkson/Winnik had 100% CF for 8:21 mins TOI

Just make them the first line

There biggest fuck up was hiring Messier.

-nervous eye twitch-

messier1.jpg

I can handle the Leafs being shit right now, as it effectively cancels out any chance we reach Christmas with Carlyle around. Losing a couple games to start isn't the worst thing, but this is the same awful stuff we saw at the end of last season.

Surely Nonis will face the axe sometime this year. This is his handpicked roster.

Samyy

Surely Nonis will face the axe sometime this year. This is his handpicked roster.

Definitely see him and Burke's "retool" as a complete failure.

Fire everyone not named Dubas and trade everyone except for: Kadri, Gardiner, Rielly, JVR, Bernier, Reimer, Percy.

Kessel must be traded because he'll fetch us the most value :( and he deserves to play somewhere with a real center :(

Acid08

Banned
Jets must be taking all these stupid penalties because they know we can actually score more consistently at even strength.

Vman

Lol at Roy trying to call a timeout with 3 seconds left to get his goons on the ice. Then having them kicked off.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL

RNH upset that Hamhuis obliterated him :lol\\

LOL HE'S TRYING TO FIGHT HIM

AWWWW

Top Bottom