• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fuck that guy.

Edit: Hanky! Without the Sedinery.

Aw sheeit. I'm assuming he's pretty religious, too, if he's speaking at those types of events.

No idea, but it was super weird hearing about it. So since them I'm not a fan of his anymore lol.

That whole event was so bad. Your typical "WHAT WILL THE CHILDREN THINK" event with huge pictures of late-term miscarriages/dead fetuses that they said were the typical results of abortion. Real classy.

Samyy

"Jonathan Bernier's 5v5 SV% for his career is now down to 0.9252... Reimer's is .9257"

as per Stephen Burtch, so yea, way to early to make a call on either guys as the de facto starter really.

pringles

867775648.gif

Gotta love Nyquist, still sustaining that unsustainable shooting %.

But still....put a forward on the point or something. Stuart's offensive instincts are horrid.

Right now everyone's offensive instinct is horrid. I don't think he got much PP time anyway though, might have been in the dying seconds when it was going back to even strength.

zroid

Banned
Have the lightning/cameras at the SAP Center been improved? Seems less dingy on TV than it used to... or might be my imagination.

Samyy

867775648.gif

Gotta love Nyquist, still sustaining that unsustainable shooting %.

Should clarify that an adjustment in analyzing a players SH% can be made when theres sufficient enough amount of data to suggest his SH% is just naturally higher.

Not saying that there is yet, but its possible that could be the case.

For example, Bozak's avg SH% is naturally higher then league average but thats mainly because he takes few shoots and only when hes very certain he'll score.

Top Bottom