• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Didn't Leafs PR/David Amber say that Reimer is fine? If so, why'd the announcers keep talking about concussions? I mean, there's still the possibility, of course, but it seemed like they glossed over the positive news.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Didn't Leafs PR/David Amber say that Reimer is fine? If so, why'd the announcers keep talking about concussions? I mean, there's still the possibility, of course, but it seemed like they glossed over the positive news.

but "not returning" usually means he won't even be on the bench

which is odd if he was fine

ZeroGravity

Concussion symptoms aren't always apparent right away.

Stasis

We need Step back and we need another capable center. It really is affecting the whole lineup. Obviously there will be a period of adjustment, much like last year, but I feel like that's a huge part of it.

Of course we need Hank and/or McDonagh to not shit the bed either, but hey.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The silver lining of Hank shitting the bed tonight is that Talbot got to come in and have a nice bounce back game after a less than stellar performance last night.

Can't think of a worse performance that I've seen in person from Lundqvist.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Because of the whole controversy the last time when they Leafs didn't say he had one but Feschuk called Reimer's mom to find out.

Only way we can win is if we score 6 goals....my god...we've let in more than 3 goals in all our games.

Actually only let in 3 tonight Kuro.

Damn you're getting old.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Let's go, Jets. (I guess)
763265449.gif

Top Bottom