• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
are these stats from this year?

if so... do realize colorado has been steamrolled both games out (one of them outshot 3:1)... and against the same team (minnesota) while Kadri line has been playing well in all games

so QoC would be all sorts of fucked up (kadri looking worse, duchene looking better)

nah the stats are from last year, I wasn't gonna use a sample size of three LOL

also LOL last time Hamhuis fought before RNH was... against Burrows when he still played for Nashville. Long time ago.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Carlyle will never be fired. Leaf for life.

ibo7YsYQQM9lre.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Man, you gotta love early season stats. Here are the current worst goalies in the NHL:

Jonathan Bernier .882 4.51
Henrik Lundqvist .837 5.05
Ben Scrivens .808 5.08
Cam Ward .808 5.08
Roberto Luongo .826 5.71
Mike Smith .778 6.00
John Gibson .846 6.00

Quick

Banned
When Carlyle is fired in November maybe we'll get to see Kadri on the top line finally

I'm not optimistic, but I want to see Kadri up there. Maybe as a mid-game swap or a one-game try, but so far, that's two coaches (Wilson and Carlyle) that have kept Bozak on the top line.

Speaking of Bozak, he looks like a fucking creep in NHL 15 (PS4) with the permanent smirk on his face.

Samyy

Kadri QoC: 0.453
Duchene QoC: 0.942

yup, Duchene facing harder competition.

I guess we'll see what happens when Kadri goes up against tougher competiton. His possession stats suggest he should be okay, He was 75% CF against Girardi, 83.3% against McDonagh and 85% against MSL (in 8mins of ice time against MSL). I think hes ready for the next step but Carlyle is in the way.

Smiley90

I guess we'll see what happens when Kadri goes up against tougher competiton. His possession stats suggest he should be okay, He was 75% CF against Girardi, 83.3% against McDonagh and 85% against MSL (in 8mins of ice time against MSL).

what's CF% again? I also like relative zone start/end numbers. (Where Kadri is pretty even and Duchene is +4% with both of them starting out at the roughly the same percentage)

Smiley90

This is the end of OT from the game against Edmonton. So much Sedinery on 4on4 against the Oilers "defense"

AngelicHomelyKingbird.gif

zroid

Banned
Is there any way to get GCL working on the Wii U browser? Guessing not, but just wanted to be sure..

(The PS3 app is fine but the GamePad would be a convenient way to mess with all those fancy camera angles and stuff)

I agree. I'm completely in love with them that I want all 82 games to be away games.

Screw your east coast and your 12pm game times. Wtf is that bullshit!

The jersey is nice.

12pm sucks. So wait the game is on at 3pm over there? Is it early because of Columbus Day? lol. I don't know any working people that get a day off for Columbus Day in order to catch a hockey game

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
The jersey is nice.

12pm sucks. So wait the game is on at 3pm over there? Is it early because of Columbus Day? lol. I don't know any working people that get a day off for Columbus Day in order to catch a hockey game

It's Thanksgiving Day here. Except none of the teams playing this afternoon are Canadian so I guess that doesn't answer you question.

Top Bottom