• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Osorio

Will be interesting to see how Severson does against Stamkos

Also, will our 4th line give up 17 penalties again?

Too tooooooo

Silexx

Bz7oN-TCMAAF1FV.jpg

HHHNNNGGG

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
He won yesterday with a 30 save shutout you leafing turd.
Ah, shit, I didn't catch this yesterday. Helped me jump up to 10 of 16 at least...

edit:
Still not in last place tho
Samyy, why the holy fuck are you benching your goddamn players??!??!?!

Voracek you benched the first day
Bergeron, Kronwall, Smith, Gilbert, Marchand the second day.
Numerous benches days after
And today, you benched Sekera????? Now, I know he's not a scoring machine, but it's bloody Buffalo! D:

What madness is this?!

Samyy

Ah, shit, I didn't catch this yesterday. Helped me jump up to 10 of 16 at least...

edit:

Samyy, why the holy fuck are you benching your goddamn players??!??!?!

Voracek you benched the first day
Bergeron, Kronwall, Smith, Gilbert, Marchand the second day.
Numerous benches days after
And today, you benched Sekera????? Now, I know he's not a scoring machine, but it's bloody Buffalo! D:

What madness is this?!

Err yesterday I messed up but you gotta watch your usage bro, theres a max # of players you can play per position so I was trying to balance it out, since it caught up to me last year and I couldn't play anyone for like the last month of the season.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Err yesterday I messed up but you gotta watch your usage bro, theres a max # of players you can play per position so I was trying to balance it out, since it caught up to me last year and I couldn't play anyone for like the last month of the season.

well fuck me...I messed Monday up...still, i'm sure you'll have more than plenty of use, to bench THAT many though...!

I dunno what kinda weird Leaf game you're trying to play here...but if you're looking for a reason why you're last...

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Man...Acid just wrecking everyone right now...his shorks helping a lot

Under My Torterella has a good team with good goalies as well. I'm jelly of Hedman; I thought he'd slip under the radar a bit.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
The TSN 1200 crew are a bunch of idiots.

Cowen is 1 year removed from being a Del Zotto.

Meant TSN TV, but I agree nonetheless :p

One thing that I really have to commend Burke on during his time with the Leafs was the Schenn for JVR trade. He correctly identified that Schenn won't amount to what they were expecting him to become, and got an absolute steal in JVR as a return.

Samyy

GAF is perfect for procrastination. I often had myself banned when I was entering crunch time.

I'm procrastinating right now! Though, I've already studied everything, but my exam isn't until tomorrow morning, so I guess I could keep studying.

We can have 2 Florida hockey teams but not 2 teams in Toronto GTA or 2 teams in Quebec.

/Bettman logic.

There are twice as many people in Florida as there are in Toronto and all of Quebec combined. Now granted they're all elderly Jewish people and serial killers, but still, it was worth a shot.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There are twice as many people in Florida as there are in Toronto and all of Quebec combined. Now granted they're all elderly Jewish people and serial killers, but still, it was worth a shot.

You forgot the old people who think there are too many black players in hockey

Heretic

Who's in net? Gibbo or big red? I assume gibbo will due to the back to back?

Anders Mountain is in net. Queue goalie controversy!

Edit:
At least he was off the ice first during morning skate but that doesn't really mean anything. We won't officially know until pre-game warm-ups.

Parch

The owners said they were going to stop giving freebies this season to make season ticket packages more attractive.
That decision got a lot of press, with most agreeing that it's only going to expose a problem that has been going on for several years now. False attendance numbers just hid the problem.

People take freebies cuz they're free. Stop giving freebies doesn't necessarily mean they'll pay now. Florida is a hurtin' franchise.

Osorio

That decision got a lot of press, with most agreeing that it's only going to expose a problem that has been going on for several years now. False attendance numbers just hid the problem.

People take freebies cuz they're free. Stop giving freebies doesn't necessarily mean they'll pay now. Florida is a hurtin' franchise.

That in conjunction with making the playoffs once this century will do that. I think the owners are prepared to see some 4 digit attendances this year.

Top Bottom