• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

calder

It's for the best in the end, but it'll suck hard for Florida this year for sure.

I saw on twitter a guy I vaguely know mention his buddy who lives in the area who had season tickets until 2 years ago. He stopped because the team was losing, again, but mostly because he could usually find free or almost free ticket so why pay.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Always nice to break in a new jersey.

ffCx7NV.jpg

Quick

Banned
Using the Rangers feed on Hockey Streams, and it's stuttering pretty bad. Anyone having this issue?

I hope the Leafs feed later isn't going to be this bad.

ShaneB

Miss my hockeystreams sub right about now. Baseball will be alright to watch tonight, but I want to see the Caps game =(

Scott is like the guy who needs to pick on somebody his own size but there's nobody in the league as big as him except for a couple guys.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hayes playing well too. He needs to get up on the board. He's making the right moves.
Too hesitant with the puck. That's his big weakness so far. Just can't decide when to make a play. Has the physical tools, though.

Bullshit interference call. Dude just skated right into Mac.

Stasis

Who the fuck just threw himself down when McD looked at him? :lol

That wasn't THAT hard of a shove. Pls. Guess it's an equalizer for the non-call earlier.

Too hesitant with the puck. That's his big weakness so far. Just can't decide when to make a play. Has the physical tools, though.

Bullshit interference call. Dude just skated right into Mac.

Yeah, you're right. He does look nervous. But I'm happy he's making the right move after he misses the chance. Not just throwing it away. Sound defensively, or to keep the play alive at least. He's close.

Top Bottom