• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Razorskin

----- ------
Ryder did it better

1vx4bWA.jpg

Merguson

Banned
Well you have all of last year's data as well, they spend almost 60% of their time in their own end, what other first line does that? Besides Buffalo or something.

Well since they are working with "new systems" , might make sense to start fresh.

Need some fantasy advice.

My current D is Barrie, Rielly, Gardiner, and Seth Jones. I'm going to be picking up Olli Maata for free, so who should I give up. It between Jones and Gardiner personally.

Also, it turns out no one picked up Ryan Johansen, so I'm going to be picking him up for Nichushkin.

lupinko

I'm making a little NHL diorama for Japanese kids, and I'm using those NHL TeenyMates packs I bought when visiting Vancouver for a wedding two weeks ago, and them being random didn't give me the right East-West split I was looking for.

2 Kings
1 Wild
1 Av

2 Leafs
1 Hab
1 Devil
1 Hurricane
1 Sabre

So I just traded the Leafs back to the Western conference for the Avalanche/Nordiques, back to 1994 we go!

Razorskin

----- ------

My current D is Barrie, Rielly, Gardiner, and Seth Jones. I'm going to be picking up Olli Maata for free, so who should I give up. It between Jones and Gardiner personally.

Also, it turns out no one picked up Ryan Johansen, so I'm going to be picking him up for Nichushkin.
Just use the same method Carlyle's used to scratch Gardiner: eenie meenie miney mo

Cake Boss

Banned

Gardiner, already in the dog house and getting outplayed by Pearcy.

Jones will pick up points as the Perds look good this year with the offense style play.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
CNN's front page picked up a story on the Panthers attendance issues last night.

:lol :lol :lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Isles rolling same lines as last two games. Halakamania between the pipes. Should be a good one tonight.

The idea of having Kostka in there against a team as fast as the Isles is legitimately terrifying.

Expecting 4-2 Isles tonight, with Duclair getting his first NHL goal. Let's see how accurate I am.

Acid08

Banned
People who only listen to classic rock are the worst

Bunch of goobers in my class are all mad that I think hip hop is way better

Top Bottom