• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash is the first player in NYR history to score in each of the first 4 games of the season. Hard to believe.

Fun period.

zroid

Banned
BTW I just found out that cable subscribers get a free preview of NHL Centre Ice in October. All out-of-market games are available for free on channels in the mid 400s.

Guess I won't need to use GCL just yet.

Acid08

Banned
Man, Shorks are good.
We always are at the start of the year. Then we'll go 1-8 sometime after and then do pretty well until the trade deadline. Then we'll be awesome until the end of the year and then get knocked out in the first or second round.

So it has been foretold.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Nash is the first player in NYR history to score in each of the first 4 games of the season. Hard to believe.

Fun period.

That cup run might have sparked something in him that was dormant for a few years before. He looks like the Nash of old. Good news for you guys.

ShaneB

BTW I just found out that cable subscribers get a free preview of NHL Centre Ice in October. All out-of-market games are available for free on channels in the mid 400s.

Guess I won't need to use GCL just yet.

holy crap, thanks for pointing this out!

y9SmHl3.gif

Was going to rant about dreaming of the day I'll see Ghost and Morin together instead of the current Schenn/Del Zotto disaster on ice, but I'm just going to watch this gif for 20 minutes instead of watching the second period.

zroid

Banned
We always are at the start of the year. Then we'll go 1-8 sometime after and then do pretty well until the trade deadline. Then we'll be awesome until the end of the year and then get knocked out in the first or second round.

So it has been foretold.

I want to believe ;_;

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Polka jumps up into the play quite a bit for a guy who's supposed to be a rugged stay at home kind of guy.

Top Bottom