• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
itXgAPnyrJ2Iw.gif

May this gif live forever
caPYHPK.png

Xeteh

Man, did I ever see that coming.

GG Leafs, thought we had that game right up until Lupul scored. After that the Avs never had control again.

That was an exciting game, even though I was playing some MK8 races on the ass end of the 3rd period.

Guess the Leafs don't suck after all?

Xeteh

As someone new to GAF I'm surprised by the Leafs presence here. Its creepy. Either way, good game again. It was a fun watch.

BTW, whats with the fighting? It's allowed but not really allowed? The TSN commentators were all like "let it happen" but the league is like "it's not going to happen but only if we can stop it". What's NHL-GAF's view on this? I don't have a solid opinion yet.

BTW, whats with the fighting? It's allowed but not really allowed? The TSN commentators were all like "let it happen" but the league is like "it's not going to happen. What's NHL-GAF's view on this? I don't have a solid opinion yet.

Until it's taken out completely I don't give much of a fuck. Usually it's really stupid and pointless. Can't say I didn't want to see Iggy v Phaneuf though.

Merguson

Banned
Apparently this was one of the better Leafs game in a while? I only caught the overtime due to late classes.

HockeyStreams here I come.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
BTW, whats with the fighting? It's allowed but not really allowed? The TSN commentators were all like "let it happen" but the league is like "it's not going to happen but only if we can stop it". What's NHL-GAF's view on this? I don't have a solid opinion yet.

Fighting is dumb and the league is nowhere near outright banning it unfortunately.

Top Bottom