• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Xeteh

I'm a little bit perplexed at the Av's record thus far...maybe still working out the kinks?

Duchene, ROR, MacKinnon are some mighty frightening players to have.

The team just seems out of sync. I'm frustrated but I know as time goes on they'll start to click, Iggy is already starting to mesh with Duchene... his pass was perfect on Dutchy's goal. Our defense is still a weak point, though.

Xeteh

Fighting is dumb and the league is nowhere near outright banning it unfortunately.

I get why people hate fighting but I'll be really sad when the league removes it (I'm 100% certain the league will ban it at some point) because I feel it absolutely serves a purpose in the game.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
None of our lines are clicking really and the individual effort shit gets us no where.

The team just seems out of sync. I'm frustrated but I know as time goes on they'll start to click, Iggy is already starting to mesh with Duchene... his pass was perfect on Dutchy's goal. Our defense is still a weak point, though.

Hmm...sounds like a chemistry thing. I'm sure you guys will pull out of this cause those players are simply too good.

eyeless

if someone has a gif of that dope kessel move that didn't end up in a goal can you post it in this thread pls i was kinda half looking away at the time thx

Marvie_3

Banned
I get why people hate fighting but I'll be really sad when the league removes it (I'm 100% certain the league will ban it at some point) because I feel it absolutely serves a purpose in the game.

This.

I'm 100000% ok with them getting rid of the staged fighting bullshit though.

Osorio

sSvREYx.png

Putting this up because I know it's not gonna last

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
What have you done to Kave? D:

It's an improvement.

PUT ON YOUR FRO, AND FIGHT ME, KAVEY!

Hey should these Japanese kids learn about Real Canadian (of Japanese descent) Hero Paul Kariya?

Heh, I still remember (and love) the reaction of the Japanese crowd at the Nagano Olympics when that piece of shit Suter took out Kariya before it started. They all booed him and he just looked confused as to why.

Top Bottom