• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Razorskin

----- ------
We need to get Quick a girlfriend.

I know just the girl...

7E9mMcU.gif

Today on what my cat has ruined: chewed through the cord of the headset the xbone came with. That was hidden in a drawer. And that drawer was shut tight with duct tape. And he chewed through 3 layers of duct tape.

Anyone want a terrible cat?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Today on what my cat has ruined: chewed through the cord of the headset the xbone came with. That was hidden in a drawer. And that drawer was shut tight with duct tape. And he chewed through 3 layers of duct tape.

I'm more interested in why you're duct-taping your drawers, what else has your cat done to things in drawers LOL

Major LOL at the Oilers centre depth right now:

Arcobello
Draisaitl (have these idiots learned nothing about rushing kids?)
Yakimov
B. Gordon

26 year old AHLer Brad Hunt (who?) is one of their top-pairing defenseman apparently.

Just laugh at the entire team, really. So bad.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

You duct tape your drawers?

Razorskin

----- ------
0-3 for the Kings against the Oilers?

Mah gawd...that continuous oil change. I didn't expect them to win this game...SO WHY THE FUCK DID I START SCRIVENS!??!?!?

LOOOOOOOOOL they were on the PP?! Didn't look like it to me.

Well I always change my oil at least once a year.

Parch

Oiler management now have a couple more goalies to throw under the bus. Not the problem.

Major fail by the GM when he couldn't even get an experienced center and now they'll ruin another teenager by throwing Draisaitl to the wolves. Just too many holes all over the place. Not big enough. Not enough intensity. Not enough experience. Roster is busted.

Oiler management, top to bottom, need to go.

Smiley90

I hate the Kings as much as any guy

but that Ring etc raffle is pretty damn badass

Oiler management now have a couple more goalies to throw under the bus. Not the problem.

Major fail by the GM when he couldn't even get an experienced center and now they'll ruin another teenager by throwing Draisaitl to the wolves. Just too many holes all over the place. Not big enough. Not enough intensity. Not enough experience. Roster is busted.

Oiler management, top to bottom, need to go.

Yep, they bungled it up.

Things won't change quick enough until they get rid of the old boys club.

Smiley90

Fasth pulled his groin and is out

waiting for Scrivens to also get "injured" and... uh... the Oilers to just let some rookie die

Top Bottom