• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Where's the fucking GIFs of Tavares' SO goal

here

DirectSoreBison.gif

Samyy

Isles darkhorse to come out the East!
By god would I love to see the reaction of all those idiot MSMs if Grabo ever wins a cup

Quick always seems to bring his AAA+ game when he plays the Blues. Stole a point yet again.

Hopefully we start practicing hitting the net sometime soon.

ZeroGravity

So Drouin was officially sent to Syracuse. Looks like he probably won't make his debut until after the Lightning get back from western Canada.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I know it's super early, but the top 10 in the league are really zany right now. Gotta love the weirdness of early season hockey.

top10bwuh0lsgk.png

Can't imagine the standings are going to continue looking like that for too much longer.

Stasis

PAP is current Montreal hero confirmed. Dude was my buddy's neighbor growing up, they know him well. Funny stuff. He was so excited tonight.

Rangers beat shit team in a SHOOTOUT? A win's a win but fuck... we ain't outta the woods.

Teethmummy posted a HOOK .gif? I can't hate on you anymore man. That sucks. Hook GOAT.

I'm cakebossed. G'night fuckers.

I know it's super early, but the top 10 in the league are really zany right now. Gotta love the weirdness of early season hockey.

top10bwuh0lsgk.png

Can't imagine the standings are going to continue looking like that for too much longer.

I don't think it's all too weird considering they have a legitimate solid roster this year.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
5 games played?

wait, not everyone is just playing their third game tomorrow?

... fucking scheduling

Top Bottom