• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

zroid

Banned
I just watched a video from a reputable publication which said Chicago lost to LA in "the finals".

Made me chuckle.

possible he meant Western Conference Finals but whatever!

ooTiM7b.gif

KESSSSSSELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha I love it. Just slackin along.

I'm glad Gardiner's returning tonight. Hopefully he'll come back as an improved player. He's very talented, and just needs to keep improving, but he needs to play to do that. Play and be smart.

I missed the last game, so I can't comment on Robidas' play, but he seems like the right person to pull out for now.

GLG!

kingslunk

Called an official Dallas Stars fan shop asking if they had a rousell jersey and the chick said no they have romo and Bryant jerseys........

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Watched Blue is the Warmest Colour today...

Good stuff.

Thought the sex scenes were pretty gratuitous, but I'm not complaining

Silexx

Curtis Lazar ‏@CurtisLazar95 28m28 minutes ago

Asked @CPhillipsFour if he had any video games in the house for Ben and I to play, cant beat the classic Atari! #pong
B0Lwl8gCcAAN5HI.jpg

Yep, Philips is old.

Caught O'Neill on the radio before the game deucing on Kessel, and basically every skilled Leafs player. Listening to that bit you'd have thought that Komarov, Santorelli and Clarkson (!!!) were the best players on the roster.

Polak's having a tough period. Hopefully he'll improve and Winnik won't have to leave. That was a hard block.

Gardiner made a bad play on the 2 on 1, and should've slid to block the lane.

But that Komarov hit was really nice, they played well earlier and JvR looked good on that shorthanded chance.

zroid

Banned
haven't seen much of Kozun lately (guess that's partially Randy's fault), but he always seems to be making an impact on the PK

Top Bottom