• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I like Weaver a lot, but he's struggled this year. I'd like to see him sit so Tinordi and Beaulieu can play together.

Only caught the final 10 minutes of the game. Man I wish I saw that live.
Oh really ? Definitely check out the condensed highlights if you can, probably the most entertaining game this season after the Boston game. A.Gallys goal from the box was filthy too, he stole the puck with one foot still in the box.

Red_Man

Amazing shot from Zetterberg. The Monster shutting out the Leafs is some form of cruel karma from the hockey gods for something.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I like Weaver a lot, but he's struggled this year. I'd like to see him sit so Tinordi and Beaulieu can play together.

Oh really ? Definitely check out the condensed highlights if you can, probably the most entertaining game this season after the Boston game. A.Gallys goal from the box was filthy too, he stole the puck with one foot still in the box.

Weaver has struggled, maybe he just looked better last year because we were comparing him to Murray and Bouillon.

Red_Man

Weaver has struggled, maybe he just looked better last year because we were comparing him to Murray and Bouillon.
Both Beaulieu and Tinordi have played better, it would be nice to see them play instead of constantly rotating.

Samyy

Let's be honest... carlyle probably doesn't even know who was on the ice

The players probably handle all the line changes themselves

I don't know how it works but it doesn't bode well for later in the season

Real talk: The 4th line is dog shit. They are the worst possession players on the team by a country mile.

Yea don't know why Panik is still on the roster, may as well give Ashton a shot.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I SAID BE GENTLE TAMPA

That'll teach them to think they're good after beating two AHL teams

Of course, the Leafs lost. No surprise there.

They played pretty well, though. And Bernier had a great game.

Franson should've played defence there. WTF was he thinking?

Fire Carlyle/hire Bylsma tomorrow Shanny/Nonis.

Samyy

B0Ro4qdIUAAeaez.png

Leafs dominated play at 5v5 at least, penalties really sunk them this game, wasted a lot of time.

Top Bottom