• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Samyy

Please translate that for me Samyy, I have no clue what those numbers mean.

It means the Phaneuf - Franson pairing actually played really well at 5v5, 2nd and 3rd line dominated play at 5v5 and 1st line did better then usual, Carlyle's learning to shelter them a bit with OZ starts.

4th line is meh, but the barely get time to play, something like 0 CF 2 CA for Holland, which essentially means 0 shot for, 2 against, which really isn't that terrible.

Panik kinda just sucks

Franson with poor coverage twice really, other than that he played really well. If we had someone to play on the top pairing and could move him down to the 2nd, he would be really good. Really changing my opinion of Franson. The Wings only got 6 shots on goal when he was on the ice.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Andrew MacDonald has scored a goal.

I repeat, Andrew MacDonald has scored a goal.

This is not a drill, run to your local fallout shelter.

Serious question, does Kessel ever take a break?

I swear he was out there for most of the last 10 minutes and OT.

Yes. On the exercise bike.

5idum.gif

Samyy

Fucking Stralman, another Leafs prospect that we give up and becomes dominant.

Rask, Steen and Stralman

God dammit.

So...Hornqvist has 8 points in 4 games. Obviously an unreasonable pace, but would 70 points be out of the question?

I'm pretty confident he'll hit 70, he's looked tremendous so far and a key part of our #1 PP unit. He's also clicked with Crosby and guaranteed to be glued to his wing for the rest of the season.

On the same note:

Patric Hornqvist - 4GP 4G 4A 8P +2
James Neal - 5GP 1G 0A 1P -2

Yawnier

Banned
Good game, but what a sucky end for the leafs. Ughhhhhh

Fucking Stralman, another Leafs prospect that we give up and becomes dominant.

Rask, Steen and Stralman

God dammit.

Ya, but we got 2004 Calder trophy winner Andrew Raycroft for Rask!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Lupul with that truth
and beauty

Mark Masters @markhmasters
Lupul on atmosphere at Joe: "It's fun. It's probably better energy than we get back in Toronto. It's nice when we're here or in Buffalo."

Top Bottom