• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Spl1nter

@Jeffler
Also interesting: Solar Bears attendance tonight (8297) is higher than the Panthers' second home game (7311). Same state, two league diff.

That is the Orlando Solar Bears, Toronto's ECHL affiliate.

Montresor

This is going to be a stupid question lol, but let's say I was a billionaire with some lucrative side business and I could afford to sink profitless millions every year as the Leafs owner. Would I be allowed to deny someone (like a passionless Bay street cunt) being able to renew their season tickets, even if they had no problem paying their season ticket charges every year?

Quick

Banned
Steen is! ヽ( ᐛ )ノ

Don't tell him where from.

tumblr_mqqq1cJcvb1qgs9ujo1_500.gif

bCTlZ3Y.gif

Yawnier

Banned
@Jeffler
Also interesting: Solar Bears attendance tonight (8297) is higher than the Panthers' second home game (7311). Same state, two league diff.

That is the Orlando Solar Bears, Toronto's ECHL affiliate.

Damn, didn't think Tyler Biggs had the starpower to attract crowds like that.

Samyy

This is going to be a stupid question lol, but let's say I was a billionaire with some lucrative side business and I could afford to sink profitless millions every year as the Leafs owner. WouldI be allowrd to deny someone (like a passionless Bay street cunt) being able to renew their season tickets?

No don't think you would be.
I'm going to guess that anyone who owns season tickets get first chance at renewal, and the option to renew is a paid for part of the total costs of the season tickets (hence consideration is given in exchange for an option to renew), if so then legally you likely can't, if thats how the tickets work, idk. Just a guess based on a basic business law class I took.

And we're not all bad :(

stamkos plays sports well

wonder if anyone's gonna sign this kid or what

We should seriously just ban any Corsi talk.

and focus on Clearsi instead.

THIS HORSE AIN'T DEAD YET GUYS KEEP BEATING

They have one of the best logos.

I'd totally go lift with this motherfucker.

Looks like a goddamn orange soda logo.

Nobody cares...

Thassssmabooyyyyyy!

SHIP FRANSON TO AUSTRALIA

Fuckin' do it. He'd be great in the AIHL.

I hope Nemeth is OK. Skate cut injuries are scary.

Yeah. Hope he is okay.

Ugh that game. Lehtonen didn't play well. Weird bounces a plenty and the fucking ref being in the way when we tried clearing.

GG Philly. Good push to keep in it.

At least we got a point and Spezza/Seguin/Benn line is so amazing.

Trey

I want the Sabres to tank the shit out of this season, but every loss to the Bruins still stings me deep in my soul.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Just finished watching the Sens game (missed it because of a dinner at a family friend's place), that was an incredibly sick goal by Mike Hoffman :O

I hope he sticks with the big club.

^ Crosby and Malkin aren't on the same line. Shouldn't count.

Crazy good chances at both ending. That mystical force field around the EN should get 1st star.

Top Bottom