• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Cake Boss

Banned

izJVOInyM3cjC.gif

I think I can get RDS but I guess i have to order in another bundle. I'll just stick with my phone updates.. Damn it Rogers Bell

Wow, if Habs win and go 6-1 its their best start since 1977. Surprising.

And You know who won that year? ;)

Did I just jinx it..

This pretty much guarantees Fleury will be gone, maybe even by the end of the week.

Yeah because there's a market for goalies, never mind one with a $5M cap hit. There is a remote possibility that he could be traded for another bad contract (maybe at the deadline) since he's a pending UFA, which would leave the Pens with a tandem of Greiss and whomever they call up (Zatkoff?), assuming a goalie doesn't come back the other way. No contender would ever deal their No. 1 goalie either. Re-signing him is another matter though.

And honestly, Fleury isn't even the biggest problem the Pens have. It's been their depth and coaching the past couple years.

Montresor

Isn't tsn4 = channel 30 in the Toronto area?

Neither my cable box nor xb1 guide have the Isles and Leafs game scheduled for 7pm tonight on channel 30.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@Hope_Smoke: Dreger said most recent request from Buff to Detroit for Myers was Larkin and Kindl. Said it's too much for Detroit."

Lmaoo Holland how do you not pull that trade off.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
"@Hope_Smoke: Dreger said most recent request from Buff to Detroit for Myers was Larkin and Kindl. Said it's too much for Detroit."

I think Babcock could work wonders with Myers too...oh well.
Maybe they'll take Franson instead.

Canucks lines:

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata
Burrows-Bonino-Higgins
Matthias-Richardson-Kassian
Dorsett-Vey-Hansen

Edler-Tanev
Sbisa-Bieksa
Hamhuis-Weber

Miller

pringles

That can't be fucking true. No way. If ANYONE takes Kindl off our hands they're doing us a favor, so it's basically Larkin for Myers? They're not even asking for Mantha or Nyquist? YOU DO THAT TRADE HOLLAND YOU MORON

I think Gibson starts. Hopefully plays a good game for confidence

If it's one team to get your hopes up while playing against, it's Buffalo.

Get the Rock The Pond and Ducktales GIFs ready, guys.

I hope so too, and Buffalo is a good team for that. Either way I think it's better for his development to be playing in the minors and getting called up every now and then rather than sitting on the bench for weeks at a time in Anaheim.

So far, he's not making as much of an impact as I expected he would've. Small data size. What do you think of the comparison of "Being in NHL but training with NHL calibre players" vs "Being in the AHL but playing with AHL calibre players"? Each has it's advantages.

Those paper airplanes can be vicious

0BT4eFq.gif

All I wanna do is *bangbangbangbang* and *shotgun reload* *slip* *cartoon falling down whistle sound*

Heartbreaking stuff, I had to pause for a moment to just absorb it.

I'm going to watch it tonight. I really like the Isles and Hamonic already.

With the Voynov situation and Muzzin injured the Kings only have 5 D men. Kings only have 495k of cap space for a replacement. The cheapest Monarch defensmen is 550k. The team moved Muzzin's x-rays up to tomorrow instead of Thursday so it looks like the Kings are betting on him being okay to play. If Muzzin isn't okay I bet they put Lewis on LTIR just to get some breathing room to bring up Schultz or Forbort.

On a side note: Voynov's court date has been moved to Dec 1st after he posted bail. I hope the truth is found out and they throw the book at Voynov if found guilty.

It's finally happened, THE KINGS ARE HAVING ROSTER AND CAP ISSUES!

I wish the circumstances surrounding it were different though...

certainly showed that 20 yr old something!

THAT GOOD ONTARIO BOY REALLY SHOWED THAT LITTLE UNDERSIZED EUROPEAN SOPHOMORE

The blues were picking on your baby all night too.

The whole league have been. That's why he's been less than stellar.

I guess you have to pick on someone when you can't put the puck in the net.

Hello... Reception? I need an incident form to fill out for one of the members on this floor who just suffered a nasty burn.

I just trolled the @MapleLeafs twitter account :lol

"@zroid hey @mapleleafs you are dumb and you have no neck"

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
That can't be fucking true. No way. If ANYONE takes Kindl off our hands they're doing us a favor, so it's basically Larkin for Myers? They're not even asking for Mantha or Nyquist? YOU DO THAT TRADE HOLLAND YOU MORON
Because it's Ken Holland. The same loser that hasn't made a good trade since 2004 when we got Lang.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Seems pretty dumb to go with 7 D-men and especially not really setting up pairs.

Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050
Very little continuity to that defence early. Rielly, for example, has already been paired with Gardiner, Polak, Robidas and Franson.

Kindl who cares but Dylan Larkin is going to be a beastly player in this league. Top six big bodied scoring center. One of the top three skaters of last years draft, he had the second most goals on Team USA after Eichel when they played for the USNTDP together. Smart, does all the little things right, and is leadership material.

Definitely going to be one of those guys that leaves GMs shaking their head why they didn't draft him when they could.

Stasis

Man, this guy...

I dunno whether to lol, be impressed at how big his balls are, or be ashamed he's one of us. A mix of all three I guess.

Ex2fzHx.jpg

Top Bottom