• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

pringles

Not even close to the worst ever.

Montreal had the most called against them last year so I have no sympathy for Detroit on this one.
Worst as in, I've never seen such a highlight-reel goal called off for something so questionable.

The NHL wants more goals? LOL.

pringles

10/10 Pacioretty dive.

edit:
atleast we'll always have a highlight reel goal, even if it didn't count.
ShabbyMemorableGoldfinch.gif

ShaneB

I think it can only a good baseball game if the Giants are losing. That's science, or something.

The Royals winning would be a great story, but I'm pretty neutral to both teams. The Giants are nowhere near my levels of hate for the Yankees.

Erdrick

Beautiful goal by Byfuglien against the Hurricanes tonight. Can we hold on though? Until the final buzzer goes with us leading, I have my doubts...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, back on the train to Penn Station and civilization.

Well that was fun! Gotta love exiting to big Let's Go Rangers chants. No place like home.

Solo

AGally looks sooooooo much better this year.

He is beasting. I love seeing him develop into what we'd hoped he could be. He's winning puck battles and his skating has improved amazingly. You feel like something amazing can happen when he touches the puck.

Acid08

Banned
Well if there's one positive to take away tonight it's that Couture looks like he's back. Had an amazing night statistically against the Bergeron line.

Team has a bunch of shit to figure out though. Hope the coaches are seeing that we're actually no worse off playing our rookies over the likes of Scott, Burish, and Hannan.

Top Bottom