• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Quick

Banned
Nice, will definitely be watching.

image.php

So bad. The thing that made the first entertaining was that it was so goofy and bright. This looks like every other "dark" superhero movie. Boring.

I'm sure it'll still have some goofy moments. Maybe not in the same vein as The Avengers.

ShaneB

So bad. The thing that made the first entertaining was that it was so goofy and bright. This looks like every other "dark" superhero movie. Boring.

I thought the first Avengers was so boring. Not sure how I feel about the trailer, since I'll watch the movie anyway. Ultron looks like a pretty badass villain however.

Calamari41

41 > 38

I'm sure there will be plenty of fun stuff, every Marvel movie so far has had significant comic relief and goofiness.

Spl1nter

I like the pens jerseys. Only issue is I think the logo might be slightly too large. Otherwise great colour scheme for a retro and unique look.

JABEE

Uh, no. He got hit in the shoulder and he was already leaning pretty far back. If he hadn't ducked he would have been hit right in the chest.
Looked like he was raising his arm/shoulder to hit Couturier up high. That's what I thought live. Couturier ducked out of getting popped up high.

Erdrick

Love those Pens jerseys. Reminds me so much of their first cup win over Minnesota back in 91. Still pretty solid looking threads these days, too.

zroid

Banned
I feel a little bad for the Pens after the last playoffs. That collapse was embarrassing, and they can't even blame Fleury, unlike previous years.

It's almost enough to make me sympathetic to their underachievements. Almost.

Samyy

CIV BEYOND EARTH TOMORROW

HYPE

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

oh wait I have a paper to write for monday

FUCCKKKKK

Top Bottom