• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

While you decide on a team I'll be taking a nap like this guy

giphy.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just realized we don't play again until Saturday. For some reason I thought it was Friday. WTF NHL?

Rick Nash is still on pace for 94 goals, by the way.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Apparently the ref who called off that Detroit goal has now called off 3 goals by Montreal opponents in the last 3 games he has officiated in Montreal.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently the ref who called off that Detroit goal has now called off 3 goals by Montreal opponents in the last 3 games he has officiated in Montreal.

Must be getting paid by Montreal, sweet.

Montreal had the most goals called off by far last season

Solo

Don't you need to actually play center to be a star center?

He quasi is now.....it's a weird set up, but essentially Plekanec is playing centre for faceoffs but AGally is essentially playing centre beyond that. He's carrying the puck through the middle and distrubuting it. Next season he will be our 1C.

keezy

Still #1 in the fantasy league with a 17 pt spread. A bigger spread than Reds legs when he sees Solo from far.

How does that point system work? Is it through yahoo?

My league's point system is a group of stats. There's 17 of them I believe and whoever has the most points/better stat wins that column. I'm not a fan of this scoring method. (You go head to head with another person).

Edit: If you have the same system and are winning all the stat columns I'm jelly.

Cake Boss

Banned
It is the Rotisserie scoring type which isn't going head to head against that person, its whoever has the best numbers at the end of the day in the whole league.

Dats don't get mad.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A.GALLLLLLYYYYYY

He's a different player this year, what a beast. 6-1 while scoring the first goal only once, unbelievable.

Red_Man

Anyone know if multiple people can use the same hockeystreams account at the same time?

Also Habs are 17-4-1 since that ridiculous comeback against Ottawa last season, excluding the playoffs.

zroid

Banned
The Torts Report™

He sounds happy (if you can actually "sound" something in a few texts), spending most of his time keeping up with the careers of his two grown children, and working with his wife on animal welfare causes (they have a house full of rescued dogs). I tried to ask a couple of hockey questions, but he chose not to answer, opting instead to just ask about my kids...and dogs. Wounds still too fresh, I assume.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know if multiple people can use the same hockeystreams account at the same time?

Also Habs are 17-4-1 since that ridiculous comeback against Ottawa last season, excluding the playoffs.

I'm jelly of the Habs... :(

Multiple people can login on the same network, but you can't login from two different IPs, so if you have wifi and you're using it and your buddy is also on your wifi and logged in, it should be fine.

Curufinwe

The Off ZS% last night for the Umberger-Couturier-Read line last night was 0. Out of 12/13 faceoffs they didn't start in Chicago's zone once.

Red_Man

Brutal stuff in Ottawa, hopefully everyone is safe.

I'm jelly of the Habs... :(

Multiple people can login on the same network, but you can't login from two different IPs, so if you have wifi and you're using it and your buddy is also on your wifi and logged in, it should be fine.
Ah damn, I wanted to let my gf use my account at the same time as me because shes in another city, and doesn't have cable.

Red_Man

Yeah I just saw that. Some are saying one was shot and killed and now they're saying he's still at large.

I wonder if there will even be a game tonight.
I believe there's two shooters, and one was killed while the other is still on the loose.

Calamari41

41 > 38
OK well here are the gifs from that horrible video Dastardly posted last night. Again, I must stress that these are completely Dastardly's fault.

Opening_zps8myhj9wd.gif

Playground_zpstyyc2skq.gif

Taken_zpscmhm0cth.gif

Rescue_zpsghgznweq.gif

Homecoming_zps7cfeuomt.gif

Title_zpsfklp5wbq.gif

Mo%20Money%20Mo%20Problems_zpspj4gi3ut.gif

May God have mercy on my soul.

Once again, blame Dstrdl.

Top Bottom