• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

If the Flyers had any luck, this would be 7-2. Fleury has been lost the entire game, scrambling around, letting the puck get in behind him, getting bailed out by the post and pure dumb luck on multiple occasions. Players like Scuderi shitting the bed hasn't helped either.

Alucard

Banned
If the Flyers had any luck, this would be 7-2. Fleury has been lost the entire game, scrambling around, letting the puck get in behind him, getting bailed out by the post and pure dumb luck on multiple occasions. Players like Scuderi shitting the bed hasn't helped either.

It's a mix of factors, but I give more credit to the Flyers for playing aggressively. They're pushing two guys towards the Pens' D on breakouts and lining up 3 or 4 abreast when the Pens try to enter their zone.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Andersen in net.

Let's do this.

Lock it in, Andersen!

Stuck%20in%20Basket_zps0qs5xd1t.gif

Alucard

Banned
Not the best showing ever for the Pens. The coaches better give them an earful and look at their own strategies for dealing with an aggressive forecheck and aggressive dmen and centers when entering the opposition's zone.

'Nite, ya'll.

Letang was an abortion this game. He made at least two passes directly into the chest of an opposing player. He looked up, saw a Philly player facing him, and elevated a nice, soft pass directly into their jersey. Twice. His -4 for the night is generous.

I'm also pretty sure our pass percentage was below 50% for the night. Awful.

Silexx

I want to hear what Quick/Cherry have to say on these 'good Canadian boys' gone jihad in Ottawa.

Honestly, I am kind of cringing at possibilities of what Cherry might say.

He kept it pretty classy when it came to the Moncton shootings, but this event is a bit on another scale. A xenophobic rant from Cherry on this matter could really go off the rails and will not greeted with the usual "Oh, that's our Grapes!"

Top Bottom