• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

What do Australians think of Nietzsche?

That to stare into the empty stubby of VB, the VB will look back into us. For without beer, life would be a mistake.

If Australia could be its own planet what would it be?

Ceres, a planet with a huge asteroid belt, so no refugees could sail their space-boats onto our lands.

Do Australians support eugenics?

Eurythmics? Fuck yeah cunt, stick it on the jukebox at the RSL.

How far is too far according to Australia?

However far the nearest servo is.

Or wherever, just take a fuck load of MDMA first.

Yes, I'm a terrible person and missed most of the game, not even an excuse from me here.

Nice to see they somehow came back and won. I guess this really is a different team after all, we usually are the ones who blow 2 goal leads and can never score with the goalie pulled.

FuckAllThisShit.gif

Pens choke away another game. James Neal gets a hat trick. Civ: BE launches and I have to work all night.

If Canada and Australia could somehow combine themselves into a super country what would they be called?

Whatever super-continent it would be, you'd be sure as shit that the Queen would still ride her Harley all over it while flipping us off.

National sport: Ice Footy.

National flag: The Southern Cross with Maple Leafs replacing the stars.

National emblem/animals: A kangaroo and a moose havin' a biff up to the top, and a wombat and a beaver drunk with arms around each other down the bottom.

National currency: Doesn't matter, as long as the notes are plastic and we both use gold $1 and $2 coins.

National motto: "United we stand, on our knees, giving America a blowjob"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
TIC TAC TOE MOTHERFUCKERS

Thanks Blues for at least giving us this before we descend back into mediocrity

Odd situation in the Wild/Coyotes game.

Wild defender has the puck on his stick to backhand down the ice but as he is about to swipe at it, Coyotes player stick lifts the Wild player's stick. Puck goes sailing out of play in what would ordinarily be a delay of game. But the Coyotes player lifted the Wild player's stick.

But the Coyotes player never actually touched the puck.

Ended up calling no penalty.

Top Bottom