• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Marvie_3

Banned
lol @ picturing you as Howling Mad Murphy going "IT'S TIME FOR THE I HATE WSOX SHOW"
.....I think we have a new NHL-GAF podcast to do.

I have scars from when I bought Animal Crossing on DS and c*nts kept coming in and digging holes everywhere.
On the DS version you should consider yourself lucky if all they did was dig holes. People seeding other towns fucking ruined everything.

I'm glad you guys understand where my pain from Animal Crossing is coming from now.

I loved the Gamecube version. I wanted to like the DS version. Then I got burned. Now the brand is forever etched in my head in a similar fashion to hearing an ex-girlfriends name.

It's not you, guys. It's me.

.....I think we have a new NHL-GAF podcast to do.

Zing of the daaaaay

Marvie_3

Banned
It's fucking weird seeing the Hawks get multiple shots on power plays now. It's like when the smelly coworker actually showers before work one day and you don't know how to handle the fresh air.

lol the Wild still haven't scored on the powerplay yet this season.

19 opportunities as the only team averaging over two shots per powerplay and they haven't done anything with it.

Shameful.

Marvie_3

Banned
iMuORCnVIxIUD.gif

pringles

LooooooL Wings get a point. Zetterberg is a frickin' beast, involved in 8 of our last 9 goals or something.

Time for an OT/SO loss but I'll take it 'cause Wings were god awful for 2 periods and should have been down by 5 at that point.

What do Australians think happens when we die

Your body gets consumed by the Rainbow Serpent and powers our Earth-based machines that power Australia.

Kind of like the opposite of Mako reactors in FFVII.

Do Australians have souls?

Some do, some don't. You forfeit all rights to one when you have to go on Centrelink. It's not that that's what it costs, it's just that in order to receive Centrelink you have to get your soul crushed by the process required to apply for it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe the Wings scored 2 goals with the goalie pulled to force OT. I don't even know when the last time that happened. Had to have been in the 90's or some shit.

Top Bottom