• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

I have about a month until my beginner program for hockey begins.

LEGIT SHOOK!

Good luck Kavey!

Mine starts in 8 weeks. Power skating drills until then.

The Icehouse is just around the corner from me at work, so I can go during lunchtimes.

My buddy drank with the guy in the Wild Wing suit at a bar in Newport for like three hours. Apparently he's an awesome guy and gets a shitload of tail.

It wasn't specified whether or not he was in the suit at the time.

Of course Wild Wing gets all the tail. Of course he does.

Have NHL.com used "Kindl Surprise" yet? Or does he actually have to do something worthwhile to earn it?

Kindl Fire
Kindl Paperwhite
Kindl Touch

EDIT: Nintendo is really pushing the "buy both versions of Smash" marketing (soundtrack and now Mewtwo). 8-player Smash sounds glorious; I like how the first post has a disclaimer about online whining.

Acid08

Banned
looks like a Kings fan decided to write a review of The Mighty Ducks on Amazon

B0q_mmwIcAAtZ7s.png

Calamari41

41 > 38

Before reading it I was prepared to make a joke about how it couldn't have been written by a Kings fan because the words were spelled correctly.

Looks like it checks out, though. Written by a Kings fan.

Clydefrog

this seems like perfect review maybee you are just ignorent about how things are. because how stupid can you get you are one of the STUPERDEST posters here in nhlGAF and believe me i know a lot of stuperds

Gang, let's talk lacing skates for a moment.

Do you do it as tight as you can and then wrap the remaining lace around your ankle, or do you leave it loose near the toes and tight near the ankles and then tuck the lace? What's your procedure to ensure a good fit that doesn't kill your feet?

Smitty!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Wanna mine some stuff and slay a dragon together?

Top Bottom