• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Calamari41

41 > 38
jxl5FMlc2wryc.jpg

Bit extreme.

Not extreme enough. I expect to see a real dead Shark and a dead homeless guy dressed all regal-like.

Good win for the Maple Leafs. They played quite well. Bernier was hardly tested, though, and then again, the players in front of him weren't much either. It's surprising it stayed 0-0 for so long.

There were some nice offensive plays by the Leafs, and good goal contributions. They had to win that one, though.

I've become kind of numb to the team now, because I've realized I'm wasting my time worrying about a team that strives for mediocrity (15-16th in the league). They won't win with this collaboration of players, and need a full rebuild, but won't do it.

The cycle will repeat. I still care, but just not as much.

My cat was diagnosed with cancer today at age 5 and a half, so it was tough to cheer.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Good win for the Maple Leafs. They played quite well. Bernier was hardly tested, though, and then again, the players in front of him weren't much either. It's surprising it stayed 0-0 for so long.

There were some nice offensive plays by the Leafs, and good goal contributions. They had to win that one, though.

I've become kind of numb to the team now, because I've realized I'm wasting my time worrying about a team that strives for mediocrity (15-16th in the league). They won't win with this collaboration of players, and need a full rebuild, but won't do it.

The cycle will repeat. I still care, but just not as much.

My cat was diagnosed with cancer today at age 5 and a half, so it was tough to cheer.

we had to put our cat down with leukemia at barely 11 years, it's tough. Sorry to hear. :/

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
If we had won in OT I would have said we deserved it, but this win is only deserved by Price, Gilbert, and PA.

edit: Deserved!

Thanks for the support guys. It's been tough to think about, because she's been the baby of the family. She's tiny, and has had health problems in the past (went blind and had a brain parasite that we got her meds for).

She follows us around the house, and is usually with us or on one of our laps.

She'd stopped putting pressure on her right hind leg, and now knuckles her toes on it. They diagnosed that she has no feeling in her toes, and maybe the leg, then did an MRI and found a tumour pressing on her nerve. Neither of her hind legs is normal.

It's a shame

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ROBBERY

CAREY PRICE

Flames deserved that game, they destroyed us. First game Price has stolen for us this year, what a game from him. I loved his swagger in the shootout, take the points and get the fuck out of there. Oh, and trade Bourque, Moen, and Desharnais.

Top Bottom