• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Just finished the Kings game ugh. Good game by the Flyers. Period one was terrible and they owned it. Quick genuinely takes every goal personally so him throwing a tantrum isn't that crazy. Can't wait till they can actually get a full roster going again.

Calamari41

41 > 38
SHARKS WIN

iZ7DJ9sL59QMB.gif

thank you Quick

How did you pull that off without Scott?

its me austin

also that GIF has some of the titles in the wrong order, Captain Marvel should be one of the astounding reactions. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 was the movie we all already knew was coming.

Alucard

Banned
Happy that the Pens actually have a third and fourth line this season. Could be a difference maker come playoff time, though there's always the MAF factor to take into consideration.

For now, it's hard not to enjoy an 8-3 victory over the Devils, and a 3-0 victory over Nashville last weekend.

Happy that the Pens actually have a third and fourth line this season. Could be a difference maker come playoff time, though there's always the MAF factor to take into consideration.

For now, it's hard not to enjoy an 8-3 victory over the Devils, and a 3-0 victory over Nashville last weekend.

Now if only we had a second line. If Malkin is stuck with Dupuis and Comeau much longer I think he might bolt for the KHL.

Silexx

Anyone have a time machine so I can go back and beat the shit out of my past self 2 days ago who decided it would be a good idea to bench both MacArthur and Tarasenko last night?

Holy shit, I have no idea what I thinking.

ShaneB

Saw the stat line last night for that historically bad Sabres offence, 10 goals in 10 games to start the season? Yikes.

Caps taking on the Red Wing tonight, hoping for a good showing.

Want to find a gif of a hit last night I think to a CBJ player? Gets hit, KO'd, helmet comes flying off, head almost hits the ice, etc etc. Just to reiterate the discussion before about how there should be no way his helmet comes flying off in that instance, given how close his head came to hitting the ice, it's ridiculous.

Dang didn't expect the hostility toward me. Cooke, sure. Me? Not so much.

The point of the post was to highlight how strange his start to the season is. That's all. And Cake Boss has some of the funniest reactions in this thread, figured I'd see what he would say about this.

Razorskin

----- ------
Want to find a gif of a hit last night I think to a CBJ player? Gets hit, KO'd, helmet comes flying off, head almost hits the ice, etc etc. Just to reiterate the discussion before about how there should be no way his helmet comes flying off in that instance, given how close his head came to hitting the ice, it's ridiculous.

smugfemininebelugawhajaqmj.gif

More angles: https://gfycat.com/DishonestFaithfulDolphin

Definitely needs to tighten his helmet strap.

Cake Boss

Banned
Strolling in the offensive zone with his head down not paying attention with a loose helmet strap...that's a paddling.

Typical Russian.

Top Bottom