• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

ghost77

Banned
Teacher just called in sick for my night class.

Can't wait for that leafs disappointment i thought i would miss.

Hopefully as the season goes on Kadri can get an opportunity and stick on that 1st line.

So Good.

jqEpuaul.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just realized the NHL was on Sportsnet for the next decade and got very depressed. Usual garbage montage, garbage panel, garbage network. Ugh.

Now you've made me sad. :(

edit: Don Cherry on Sportsnet...I almost felt dizzy there for a second.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Super jealous of you lot with actual games tonight. Let's get going already!

It doesn't help that I'm going to miss tomorrow night's game because of a business dinner.
At least it's at Roberta's.

Parch

I just realized the NHL was on Sportsnet for the next decade and got very depressed. Usual garbage montage, garbage panel, garbage network. Ugh.
Gotta admit, SN is all in with the hockey coverage. The merge with CBC is bringing a bunch of new stuff. Biggest broadcast set in Canada is for hockey. That's the way it should be. Problem is it's filled with the same SN turkeys and their ramblings. Oh well. They did kick out Ron McLean so while he's on a highway somewhere, Strombo is the new host.

The TSN crew will still be doing their satellite coverage and some regionals, so it's not like they completely disappear. Overall, it seems like there's going to be a lot more coverage and a lot more games now. That's a good thing, so I gotta give SN props for taking their hockey rights seriously. More hockey coverage suits me just fine.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Holy shit TVA Sport is so bad, I think I'll watch in English from now on.

Clydefrog

Got my jersey on, work is crawling by sooooo slowly. C'mon Sharks, ruin this fucking travesty of a banner raising.

lol I know, this day has been really slow at work. Of course I'm an idiot who scheduled my car's oil change and tire rotation at 6 PM. Shieeeet

GO KINGS GO

LOLSHARKS

I dont care how un-Canadian it makes me sound: I hate the Hip

I don't know anyone who actually likes them. I even worked during one of their concerts back in 2006 in Oshawa and people cared more about the opening acts and getting stoned.

I might have heard of their name in passing, but I couldn't name a song. That being said, now hearing this one, it blows. I know the mix doesn't help their case but it sounds lame as shit

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I did the same.

Fuck Michel Bergeron.

He's the least worst of them, he was at RDS and that was alright. But the rest are so horrible and loud. One Bergeron is enough, now there's a whole bunch of them. And José Thoédore is there, ugh.

Top Bottom