• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

zroid

Banned
Fucking Toronto media. Asking Shanahan when was the last time he paid to see a Leafs game and if he wore a jersey to the game. What the fuck are you doing with your life?

he was a good sport about it, at least, lol

edit: I was just flipping channels and saw Canucks Lunch on TV. Why does it look like it's recorded in a closet. :lol

Razorskin

----- ------
GHqZGG0.jpg

Leafs.... stink?

comparable to our prices, kindof... although the beer is 11$ each, and parking is like 27$ if you're brave enough to make it there by car

Yeah that's all similar to us. I'm outside of the city so it means carpooling with as many people as possible and tailgating with sandwiches and lots of beer beforehand to avoid having to pay all that.

Flyers are fully healthy for the start of the season. Apart from our two best defensemen whose careers are over.

Let's just hope we can still say that by the end of the night, knowing our luck.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
comparable to our prices, kindof... although the beer is 11$ each, and parking is like 27$ if you're brave enough to make it there by car

Last time I was at the Well, I think it was about 8.50 for a domestic beer. Parking, I don't remember as I didn't use the lot.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Cleary and Weiss look to be scratched for tomorrow's game. Holland must be seething right now.

zroid

Banned
I had to scroll down for literally a minute to get to the end of the new NHL GameCenter App's terms and conditions to hit "agree".

Quick

Banned
On a similar note, I could've been right at Dundas Square watching the game. Instead, I have to be somewhere closeby watching hockey off HockeyStreams.

I'm probably going to hear all the screaming and cheering from outside.

At least I'm not cold, though.

Solo

I just realized the NHL was on Sportsnet for the next decade and got very depressed. Usual garbage montage, garbage panel, garbage network. Ugh.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I just realized the NHL was on Sportsnet for the next decade and got very depressed. Usual garbage montage, garbage panel, garbage network. Ugh.

They'll have the CBC guy doing the montages I think.

The new set looks nice on Hockeycentral, garbage panel still.

Fuck... At least.. we still have Saturday Night Hockey Night in Canada. I only watched the playoffs on CBC last year.

It's going to be a different world when Coach's Corner is over folks.

Top Bottom