• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Cake Boss

Banned
I stay away from the main board. The habs board is a decent place to have fun, the main board is like a concentration camp

Really? Cuz from what I read on Twitter is that they went nuts in the preseason because of 2 pointless games against Ottawa.

imBask

Banned
Really? Cuz from what I read on Twitter is that they went nuts in the preseason because of 2 pointless games against Ottawa.

oh yeah don't worry, they are the most depressing people in the world, but if you can filter this garbage it can be fun. I mostly hang around in the game threads anyway

Does Avs-GAF think the Avs and Wild will become a rivalry? It sure looks like the NHL is trying to make it that way.

To the point of a regular division rivalry, nothing more. I think there's a greater chance of a heated rivalry against St. Louis and a competitive one against Chicago.

Wild vs Jets will likely become a more heated rivalry than the Avs. Border battle with lots of travelling fans for both sides. Always a decent game, too.

In order of likelihood/tenacity I would say the Jets, then the Blues, then the Avs. Blues have a few Minnesotans on their team that seem to play harder against the Wild because of it and the games are always pretty heated. For the Avs, last year's playoff series was one of the better ones of the year and the teams don't seem to hold much back against each other. But neither of those have had much to build on thus far. Who knows what happens in the future, but I doubt it's much.

I can't really see the Wild getting some historic/fantastic rivalry any time soon with any team. Chicago was a historic one before the North Stars moved, but we have had two playoff series' against each other now and they have been mostly pedestrian in most terms.

calder

Anyone know if the Gamecenter Live apps on the various consoles/boxes updated yet? I'm eager to see the second screen shit Roger's was demonstrating the other day.

ShaneB

My PS4 downloaded a Gamecenter update yesterday I think.

EDIT: Yeah, they put out a new app.

Completely forgot there was the PS4 app. I guess if I get hooked up with the free trail I'll have to use it on that.

Getting excited listening to sports radio. Good sports night tomorrow to watch the Caps play and the TNF game.

Stet

Banned
Wore my Kessel jersey to work today. Ready to go! GLG

Same, just not Kessel.

10499173_1544415259125242_1911235429_n.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
David Krecji out for 3 weeks.

God the east is so weak, if only we upgraded our defense like the Isles have I would be a lot more optimistic about this teams chances.

Solo

Kinda neat to hear Gretzky say thay he was given the option of being traded to New York, Detroit, and LA from Edmonton and that his wife chose Detroit but his dad convinced him to go the LA.

Socreges

Banned
Make your bed hippy

Wearing my Canucks jersey. Not sure if I should keep it on for our corporate meeting this afternoon. How deep is my love

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Gonna be at work for all the games most likely.

... Gonna be watching all the games while I do work most likely.

Stet

Banned
Make your bed hippy

Wearing my Canucks jersey. Not sure if I should keep it on for our corporate meeting this afternoon. How deep is my love

no lie, i instagrammed that and immediately worried that my girlfriend would yell at me for not making the bed

Montresor

NHL season is back fellas. I saw a bunch of people wearing Leafs jerseys while walking to the Go station in downtown today.

One woman was wearing a Sundin jersey with the C on her chest. *my captain*

how much did it cost you? i'm curious, I want to know if our prices here are ridiculous or incredibly ridiculous

Wells Fargo Center raises the price incrementally with each row closer to the ice. For two rows from the back on the top level, it's $57 plus a $10 service fee per ticket. I got them off stubhub with no service fees for $60. So not exactly less than face value, but less when the fees are considered.

Fucking Toronto media. Asking Shanahan when was the last time he paid to see a Leafs game and if he wore a jersey to the game. What the fuck are you doing with your life?

imBask

Banned
Wells Fargo Center raises the price incrementally with each row closer to the ice. For two rows from the back on the top level, it's $57 plus a $10 service fee per ticket. I got them off stubhub with no service fees for $60. So not exactly less than face value, but less when the fees are considered.

comparable to our prices, kindof... although the beer is 11$ each, and parking is like 27$ if you're brave enough to make it there by car

Top Bottom