• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

ifg4sJSI3H7nr.gif

I'm just happy for hockey to be back.

iJCEyYI.gif

iEXZPgzTsjrCl.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
this will be my only contribution to Anime-NHL-GAF, a representation of my state of mind

fUcdgux.gif

RC

Banned
Oh boy, less than a week to go!

Nice! Which ship did you use? I think my favorite ship is the Federation Cruiser. That was my best win I think.

The Adjudicator, (Zolton ship) which just might be my new favourite. First time I beat the game I used the Bulwark. (Rock ship)

Socreges

Banned
why would you take Seguin 4th overall

if not Malkin, then pick either a top notch goalie or Karlsson/Subban. 4th overall pick isn't where you go off the boards
I'm looking at a projections chart right now that has Seguin 3RD behind only Crosby and Stamkos.

Could happen but no

Comic book shit is very mainstream now dstrdl. You're not a nerd, you're a sheeple.

I think I'm supposed to tell you to wake up.

HA, whatever bucko. Just because I listen to Kanye West on my Beats by Dre headphones while wearing $500 of clothes from Culture Kings doesn't mean I'm part of the mainstream.

I'm looking at a projections chart right now that has Seguin 3RD behind only Crosby and Stamkos.

Could happen but no

It's funny because he's better than every other Bruins C.

JSR_Cube

Hey.. junior here that's been lurking for a while.

I have a question about Hockey Streams. Has anyone used this service? Is it reliable? Does it work well on an Ipad? I think I want to try and get a paid streaming service and this looks better than Game Centre Live.

Also, hockey related... first set of cuts that affect my fantasy roster yesterday: Spooner and Laughton. :(

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Weiss is now -5 this preseason.

Cake Boss

Banned
"
@ian_mendes: Senators owner Eugene Melnyk to make a "significant hockey" announcement at 9:15am. Bryan Murray and other special guests in attendance."

Sold the team, sold the team, sold the team please.

I hope those special guests are the new owners and one or them is holding a blank cheque for Babby.

Most likely captain announcement.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hey.. junior here that's been lurking for a while.

I have a question about Hockey Streams. Has anyone used this service? Is it reliable? Does it work well on an Ipad? I think I want to try and get a paid streaming service and this looks better than Game Centre Live.

Also, hockey related... first set of cuts that affect my fantasy roster yesterday: Spooner and Laughton. :(

I need to know what team you root for before I can answer your questions.

Cake Boss

Banned
BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBYYYYTYTTTYYYY

FREE BLOWJOBS FOR EVERYONE. AT THE MARKET. FREE HANDJOBS FOR EERYONE I AM SO HAPPPY.
FREE BUTTHOLE PLEASURES FOR EVRRYONE

bRYX4u4.jpg

HEY PHILLY HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE MOTHERFUCKERS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FNKFMKFKFKFKDKEKS

DJDJRJEJNDNDMDKDODK!!!!!!!!!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Best player as the captain, and your worst players as the alternates. That's one way to do it. Should have given Ryan an "A" to go with that contract.

Babby! Congrats Cake Boss

edit: So I already asked this but who is getting Smash for 3DS? Cause we need to do a thing if there's enough of us idiots.

I probably will around Black Friday/Christmas but that's kind of far away.

Zack Snyder has got to be up there with Michael Bay in terms of shit directors.

What is crazy is that Dawn of the Dead is one of the best zombie/horror movies ever IMO. Ever since he's been trending down. I thought Watchmen and Man of Steel were okay but not nearly as great as DOTD. Sucker Punch was something else.

And Michael Bay has some pretty good movies too. Bad Boys 1 and 2, and the first Transformers were all good. Haven't seen most of his others.

I beat FTL for the second time!

I wish I knew how to quit you.

I bought this a year or two ago and played it for five minutes and quit. Should probably try it again.

You know Philly would have paid more than that.

Ryan is coming off hernia surgery. There's some risk for Ottawa here in his health and performance going forward.

He might have gotten less on the market if he got injured again and missed a good chunk of the season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ryan is coming off hernia surgery. There's some risk for Ottawa here in his health and performance going forward.

He might have gotten less on the market if he got injured again and missed a good chunk of the season.
I guess, I still think he'd have no problem getting that money from another tema. He must really love Ottawa, good for Sens fans.

Top Bottom