• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Fox318

Today is Phil Kessel's birthday!!!

KESSSSEEEEELLLLLLLLL

S40EKy8.jpg

Is there a fantasy hockey league for beginners on Gaf?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Andrighetto, Dowell, Pateryn, Dumont & Drewiske sent down to Hamilton. I figured Drewiske would be the 7th guy, but maybe they're planning on keeping both Brolieu and Tinner. Most surprising thing is that Dietz is still around. I have to hand it to Thomas for really surprising a lot of people with how good his camp has been.

Captainsson to Philips
I'm assuming you stole this from a twitter account, but if not bravo.

That's a pretty fair deal for Ryan. Ottawa needed to spend some cash (and retain some talent), the cap is going up, and he probably would've gotten that much on the open market.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Paul Hendrick @HennyTweets
Follow
Kessel experienced tightness today. Doesn't appear to be serious. Clarkson will be reevaluated tomorrow and could plav vs Detroit. #TMLtalk
12:29 PM - 2 Oct 2014 Collingwood, Ontario, Canada

He experienced that tightness...!!!!

My sober take on the final line up:

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Clarkson
Kozun - Holland - Komarov
Winnik - Santorelli - Orr
Frattin Leivo

Polak- Phaneuf
Gardiner- Robidas
Rielly - Holzer

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Clarkson
Frattin Leivo

Polak- Phaneuf
Gardiner- Robidas
Rielly - Holzer

1st line ok
2nd line Barfson
3rd line is good
4th line is FUCKING ORR?!

D
Why would Polak and Phaneuf play on their off wings?
It'd be Phaneuf Polak
2nd is good
3rd scares me...

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Clarkson
Frattin Leivo

Polak- Phaneuf
Gardiner- Robidas
Rielly - Holzer

Isn't that practically the same lineup we beat with our AHL team last pre-season game?

TUSR

Banned
Cleary - Cleary - Cleary
Cleary - Cleary - Cleary
Cleary - Cleary - Cleary
Cleary - Cleary - Cleary

Cleary - Cleary
Cleary - Cleary
Cleary - Cleary

Cleary

Fuck, man! Who can beat that line up?! D:

Forza - Forza - Forza
Forza - Forza - Forza
Forza - Forza - Forza
Forza - Forza - Forza

Manics - Manics
Manics - Manics
Manics - Manics

Tabris

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
my waifu harem is more realistic than the leaf's names on the cup

There are Leafs' names on the cup.

Sure, it may be almost 50 years ago since it last happened but fact remains there are Leaf names on the cup.

How many times has Vancouver won? never.

Acid08

Banned
So there's a press conference at Levi's today with Bettman. Seems like they're gonna announce general ticket info and maybe the jerseys. Sharks players in attendance will be Pavelski, Couture, and Vlasic. I think that's pretty indicative of who'll be wearing letters once the season starts.

Cleary - Cleary - Cleary
Cleary - Cleary - Cleary
Cleary - Cleary - Cleary
Cleary - Cleary - Cleary

Cleary - Cleary
Cleary - Cleary
Cleary - Cleary

Cleary

Fuck, man! Who can beat that line up?! D:

That is one sweet lineup, there would be so many bodies falling all over the ice the opposition wouldn't have anywhere to skate!

Silexx

@TSNSimmer: Newport sports has Karlsson, Ryan, Z-bad, MacArthur, Legwand, and Lehner. Huge help for Sens. Meehan and Murray relationship key.

Shawn Simpson seems to be suggesting that the Sens and Newport Sports may have banded together to stick it to Larry Kelly. (Kelly being Methot's agent. Kelly and Meehan are 'heated rivals' according to Simmer.)

TUSR

Banned
There are Leafs' names on the cup.

Sure, it may be almost 50 years ago since it last happened but fact remains there are Leaf names on the cup.

How many times has Vancouver won? never.

Vancouver Millionaires won in 1915 or some shit.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Jesus Christ, the MLB thread is fucking dead and they're in the middle of the post season. Meanwhile this thread is fully active and fuck-all is going on.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey.. junior here that's been lurking for a while.

I have a question about Hockey Streams. Has anyone used this service? Is it reliable? Does it work well on an Ipad? I think I want to try and get a paid streaming service and this looks better than Game Centre Live.

Also, hockey related... first set of cuts that affect my fantasy roster yesterday: Spooner and Laughton. :(

In case this hasn't been answered yet, yes. To all the questions. It works really well on IPad, just has the 2-3min delay that gamecenter has for all its streams. (Only the desktop/browser feed is live)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Pretty sure their operational model is technically "donation" based AND in the Netherlands...

Top Bottom