• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBYYYYTYTTTYYYY

FREE BLOWJOBS FOR EVERYONE. AT THE MARKET. FREE HANDJOBS FOR EERYONE I AM SO HAPPPY.
FREE BUTTHOLE PLEASURES FOR EVRRYONE

bRYX4u4.jpg

HEY PHILLY HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE MOTHERFUCKERS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FNKFMKFKFKFKDKEKS

DJDJRJEJNDNDMDKDODK!!!!!!!!!!
This was pretty much my exact reaction too. YEAAASSSSS

Captain Karlsson to boot, amazing start to the day. Gonna buy his jersey asap.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Makes the Kessel contract look even better!

Patches:

SEASON NHL SALARY AAV CAP HIT
2013-14 $4,000,000 $4,500,000 $4,500,000
2014-15 $4,000,000 $4,500,000 $4,500,000
2015-16 $4,000,000 $4,500,000 $4,500,000
2016-17 $5,000,000 $4,500,000 $4,500,000
2017-18 $5,000,000 $4,500,000 $4,500,000
2018-19 $5,000,000 $4,500,000 $4,500,000

Probably the best contract in the league right now. He needs to re-hire his agent so he can fire him again.

Cake Boss

Banned
RT @SunDoniB: Phillips and Neil have left the room before questions could be asked of them

YES YES YES Let me taste this tears Phillips you fucking goofball.

Roflobear

The Adjudicator, (Zolton ship) which just might be my new favourite. First time I beat the game I used the Bulwark. (Rock ship)

Hah I think the Zoltan is what I used to beat the game the first time. The Zoltan Shield does so much work

Samyy

Okay so I haven't been following Civ:BE but I had some time this morning to check out the Giant Bomb QL and some other trailers.

Goddamn that game looks so good D:

Samyy

Stab at the final lineup that I would like to see assuming Franson is out

Lupul - Bozak - Kessel
JVR - Kadri - Leivo
Kozun - Holland - Komarov
Winnik - Santorelli - Clarkson
Frattin

Gardiner - Phaneuf
Rielly - Robidas
Percy - Polak
Holzer

What will happen is Orr instead of Kozun and Clarkson on the third line.

Best case scenario: Sneak into a wild-card spot but for this to happen the team needs to get their heads around whatever new defensive scheme the coaches come up with. I highly doubt this happens while Randy is around.

Worst case senario: 7-11 finish and a chance at Dylan Strome.

Red_Man

Habs need to give Subban the C next year so this rivalry can be taken up a notch.

RT @SunDoniB: Phillips and Neil have left the room before questions could be asked of them

YES YES YES Let me taste this tears Phillips you fucking goofball.
And these guys were given A's? Lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Patches:

Probably the best contract in the league right now. He needs to re-hire his agent so he can fire him again.
That's a solid contract. Here's another pretty good one:
SEASON NHL SALARY AAV CAP HIT
2013-14 $4,000,000 $4,700,000 $4,700,000
2014-15 $4,300,000 $4,700,000 $4,700,000
2015-16 $4,500,000 $4,700,000 $4,700,000
2016-17 $5,000,000 $4,700,000 $4,700,000
2017-18 $5,100,000 $4,700,000 $4,700,000
2018-19 $5,300,000 $4,700,000 $4,700,000
Ryan McDonagh

Actual good news for the Senators is cool to see, though. Congrats Cake Boss et al.!

Red_Man

Anyone know of a way to download a team's schedule onto your iPad / iPhone calendars? It would be nice to have it on my iPad instead of checking NHL.com or something like that.

Edit: Never mind, I found a way through the Habs app.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Stab at the final lineup that I would like to see assuming Franson is out

Lupul - Bozak - Kessel
JVR - Kadri - Leivo
Kozun - Holland - Komarov
Winnik - Santorelli - Clarkson
Frattin

Gardiner - Phaneuf
Rielly - Robidas
Percy - Polak
Holzer

What will happen is Orr instead of Kozun and Clarkson on the third line.

Best case scenario: Sneak into a wild-card spot but for this to happen the team needs to get their heads around whatever new defensive scheme the coaches come up with. I highly doubt this happens while Randy is around.

Worst case senario: 7-11 finish and a chance at Dylan Strome.
1st line fine
2nd line as much as I want Leivo there...I'm not sure they'll put him there
3rd line I like, but I wonder if Holland can actually do anything
4th line LOOOL CLARKTARD!
14th I can't believe Frattin can't crack the line up and he's had plenty of chances

D
Phaneuf has been good on the left, but this might have to do til Franson comes back. Rielly and Robidas should be interesting, but since Robidas missed camp and pre season, I wonder how he'll do? Percy and PLOLak is just kinda scary. HLOLzer makes me wish Granberg had a better camp and preseason and I also wish Loov made it instead.

zroid

Banned
There was word that Franson is "expected" to play on opening night. Even if he misses, probably won't be more than a couple games.

Stasis

Hey.. junior here that's been lurking for a while.

I have a question about Hockey Streams. Has anyone used this service? Is it reliable? Does it work well on an Ipad? I think I want to try and get a paid streaming service and this looks better than Game Centre Live.

Also, hockey related... first set of cuts that affect my fantasy roster yesterday: Spooner and Laughton. :(

Works fine on iPad. Works fine on anything really. I used it on my mini, Nexus 4, Roku 3 and PC last season.

I'd bring the iPad to dinner/events with friends and family so I could watch snippets, lol. Even during particularly boring classes.

It supports Chromecast now as well, and I believe they're working on a Samsung Smart Hub app. HS really is the best service. I had GCL the year before, during the lockout half season since it was cheap. No comparison. HS for life! (If they don't get shut down!). Just not sure how quick acceptance of new members is right now. Did they turn that back on? They shut down when they reach certain numbers of active accounts to maintain quality.

Curufinwe

Babby.... Not the way I wanted to start my day. Oh well. Congrats Ottawa fans.

:(

No way we could have fit him in with that contract. It's almost Giroux-money for a 60 point winger. And a year from now it will be time for Voracek's extension.

I like him in Ottawa much more than on another team in our division. God forbid he went to the Devils as a FA.

Samyy

1st line fine
2nd line as much as I want Leivo there...I'm not sure they'll put him there
3rd line I like, but I wonder if Holland can actually do anything
4th line LOOOL CLARKTARD!
14th I can't believe Frattin can't crack the line up and he's had plenty of chances

D
Phaneuf has been good on the left, but this might have to do til Franson comes back. Rielly and Robidas should be interesting, but since Robidas missed camp and pre season, I wonder how he'll do? Percy and PLOLak is just kinda scary. HLOLzer makes me wish Granberg had a better camp and preseason and I also wish Loov made it instead.

I think Holland can be good, hes played fine this camp but nothing spectacular. The lineup is based on what management/coaching has said they kind of want, three potential scoring lines and a 4th more checking orientated line so thats why I put Holland and Kozun on the third. Komarov is great on the boards and forecheck so that should help those guys out in both zones hopefully.

There was word that Franson is "expected" to play on opening night. Even if he misses, probably won't be more than a couple games.

Franson plays on the right side right? Ugh if so, I know Phaneuf plays better on the left but we have no right side D that can play with him effectively against top competition imo.

Phaneuf - Robidas maybe
Gardiner - Franson (dear gods)
Rielly - Polak

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think Holland can be good, hes played fine this camp but nothing spectacular. The lineup is based on what management/coaching has said they kind of want, three potential scoring lines and a 4th more checking orientated line so thats why I put Holland and Kozun on the third. Komarov is great on the boards and forecheck so that should help those guys out in both zones hopefully.

Franson plays on the right side right? Ugh if so, I know Phaneuf plays better on the left but we have no right side D that can play with him effectively against top competition imo.

Phaneuf - Robidas maybe
Gardiner - Franson (dear gods)
Rielly - Polak

Hasn't the talk and plan this year been they want to put Phaneuf on the right? It only got kiboshed because of Franson and his injury.

If Franson isn't out for long expect Phaneuf to stay on the right.

Samyy

Hasn't the talk and plan this year been they want to put Phaneuf on the right? It only got kiboshed because of Franson and his injury.

If Franson isn't out for long expect Phaneuf to stay on the right.

Has it? But they've been playing him with Polak and Frason in preseason who both play the rightside?

If they wanted Phaneuf on the right then Gardiner should be his partner.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Has it? But they've been playing him with Polak and Frason in preseason who both play the rightside?

If they wanted Phaneuf on the right then Gardiner should be his partner.

My mistake got my sides all fucked up.

Silexx

This is too good:http://www.bonksmullet.com/2014/10/breaking-best-day-ever.html?m=1

In a final act of grandeur, Eugene Melnyk shot himself into the sun, and the people of Ottawa were collectively named owners of the team. "Oh, what the heck," said Don Brennan, as he too flung himself into the sun, confirming that this was in fact, the best day ever.

In celebration, the people of Ottawa threw a big party and nobody was ever unhappy again, thanks to the best day ever.

LOOOL

Top Bottom