• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

ShaneB

What is up with the lighting in Dallas? Is that the rink or shitty production? It's the same on both feeds but Comcast and FS presumably share.

I guess it's at least a bit better than the dank cave look of the Kings game last night

There are a few rinks that have terrible lighting. Just never looks right.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
867649974.gif

How tall is Gudas? Looks like an elbow / shoudler to the face

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
But of course.

Elias left alone in the crease area.

Now Vinny scores.

This is not your average Devils/Flyers game.

pringles

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bruins win this game, but maaaaaan they look shitty. 9 SOG after almost 2 periods, doing nothing but dump the puck out of their zone.

Cru

What is up with the lighting in Dallas? Is that the rink or shitty production? It's the same on both feeds but Comcast and FS presumably share.

I guess it's at least a bit better than the dank cave look of the Kings game last night

This hurts to watch.

calder

Yeah I'm trying to force myself to watch because I wanted to see how a couple of Central rivals look but this blue tinted shitty feed is driving me away. And besides, it's not like I needed to watch more than a couple of shifts to see that, yeah, both these teams are clearly miles ahead of the Jets in all areas. :(

Top Bottom