• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Alucard

Banned
Wanna see Crosby get the hatty in the third. Typical Pens score in this game right now. Lots of scoring one way, but too much given up in their own end at the same time.

jax1oex8s.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Washington pinching at every opportunity and Therrien can't come up with an answer. Just trying stretch passes over and over.

Solid two periods for the Panthers. Ekblad showing some excellent rink vision, but penalty killing is not looking so hot.

Doing it job so far. Don't like how compact the box gets when Tampa controls, but doing a great job breaking up plays in the NZ and winning those board battles.

Offense is getting there, which is looking much better. Had some great shifts hemming them in the zone.

Ekblad's release is damn dangerous. Still cant see when it leaves is stick, really sneaky with little wind up but it's a damn bomb of a sot.

SRTtoZ

I cant stand these fucking diving calls. If you call diving, why is the other player also going off for a penalty?? He either hooked him or he didnt! He either boarded him or he didnt...Makes no sense to me. If a guy dives, he should get the only penalty.

Heretic

I cant stand these fucking diving calls. If you call diving, why is the other player also going off for a penalty?? He either hooked him or he didnt! He either boarded him or he didnt...Makes no sense to me. If a guy dives, he should get the only penalty.

diving can also mean embellishment.

Top Bottom