• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

This game went from being a little boring to freakin' amazing. Anyone catch what the new goal song is? It is so unbelievably loud in here it's impossible to tell.

calder

Definitely not going to be offering that 4th for Gibson.

Also, why the hell not: this is my first "Pittsburgh has shitty fans" post of '14-'15. It won't be the last.

Hey there NHL GAF. Haven't been here since the playoffs ended (because some reasons) but later is better than never and I'm ready for some hockey.

WINGS TIE IT UP! YEAAAHH!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeeeeah buddy! Wings tie it up. Looks like Franzen from DD and Z.

Hmm, other replay looks like it'll be Abby's goal from Franzen and DeKeyser. Booo, no assist for Z.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Orpik has been running around like an idiot all night, good on Prust for going at him.

I never want to see Travis Moen in a Habs jersey again.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
How does Carlson not get a penalty there? He's the one who started punching Moen. Habs should still be a man down either way.

calder

What is up with the lighting in Dallas? Is that the rink or shitty production? It's the same on both feeds but Comcast and FS presumably share.

I guess it's at least a bit better than the dank cave look of the Kings game last night

SRTtoZ

Love the way the Rangers are playing, our first line ACTUALLY feels like a first line for once. Lundqvist with some needy saves but haven't really needed him much.

Top Bottom