• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

When I said we'd be fighting for a playoff spot I meant we'd be fighting for a playoff spot because our defense is shit. Not because everyone is complete shit.

edit: That's right you fuck ups, just stare at the puck in front of the net no one fucking touch it or anything

Jameson Cooper Olive @JamesonCoop
Aaron Ekblad's debut: 1 assist, plus-1 rating, 2 shots, 1 hit, 1 block, 1 takeaway, 19:05 TOI, 48 percent 5v5 Corsi% #FlaPanthers

Not-bad-GIF.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Chris Neil on THE MOTHERFUCKING POWERPLAY AHHHHHH

THIS DIPSHIT FUCKING COACH NEEDS TO GO FUCK HIM IN THE FUCKING ASS THIS FAT FUCK.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Jets-GAF (or Coyo-ahahahahahahaha), did Smith let in 4 or did he come in as a relief? Yahoo is telling me the latter.

Hooberdoodoo and Nino both with goals.... Both on my fantasy bench. Mhmmm. MHMMM.

Kreider with 1G1A though, nice.

Cake Boss

Banned
I have given up on the season already. At least before Karlsson was up in the rush making plays but now he sits back plays boring ass hockey.

Bring on Mcdavid.

This team will go no where with this dumb ass coach, Chris Neil and Philips on the roster.

Avs bottom six is so bad, Tanguay would be better suited with McGinn there. We need a third line center and the 4th can be completely replaced.

Hunter S.

2-5

Vs

5-1

Which Super Bowl record would you rather have?

I was talking about how close you guys have got recently, but never finished it off. Baltimore, Seattle, whoever beat Alex Smith last time. I thought you wanted me to ignore you? So why are you messaging me now?

Stasis

I hope we see a whole lot more of this Nash.

But we need Step back in a bad way, lines 2/3 need adjusting badly.

Also, hope Boyle is ok...

Top Bottom