• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Razorskin

----- ------
All this salt, I've missed it.

it's beautiful

qqsj28xepo5.gif

C4Lukins

Stars player trips over his own skates. Stars fans cry like the rest of Texas does when there's a black president.

You can start making Texas racist jokes in NHL threads when the NHL actually acknowledges that African Americans exist. Or African Canadians, Or African Eastern Europeans.

Quick

Banned
Patrick Kane...Jesus Christ dem hands.

Yeah. I know it's been brought up at GM meetings, I wish they'd kill it already.

They need to penalize it as a delay of game if the intent was to actually delay the game. Most of the time, it was just someone fucking up.

It's that penalty that needs to get either removed or changed, and the trapezoid.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Just beat Shadow of Mordor...

wtf at that ending, WTF at that final boss, probably one of the lamest boss "fight" ever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, the Caps went to a shootout and lost?

... it's last season all over, isn't it

They need to penalize it as a delay of game if the intent was to actually delay the game. Most of the time, it was just someone fucking up.

It's that penalty that needs to get either removed or changed, and the trapezoid.

Exactly. Refs should be able to call delay of game if they're obviously trying to dump it out. Having it be automatic is idiotic.

Top Bottom