• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

RC

Banned
That fucking intro, you bastards. At least buy back the original theme or use the one HNIC used when they lost it.

That was the final insult.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I don't like all these changes... This is just too weird and happening too fast. I want my old theme and talking heads. I need me some Ron McLean in the pregame.

RC

Banned
Sportsnet can't do anything right, doesn't matter how much money you throw at them. Even the bastardized version of the HNIC theme TSN uses was better.

ShaneB

Fight me Shane!

Even you can't agree with possibly losing those beautiful opening montages CBC would do.

That much I will agree with. The CBC montages were always masterpieces of hockey footage.

Whatever it was they showed tonight I missed it, I'm having to suffer through listening to Jack Edwards and this NESN feed.

Parch

I think I'm going to cry. For decades I've dreamed about switching from having the Leafs shoved down my throat on Saturdays and watching the Habs instead. It's finally come true.

Top Bottom